Get your life in order with this get it all bundle - includes editable printable planning kits (almost 500 pages!)
1. Daily planners - set 1 (7 pages)
2. Budget planner (163 pages)
3. Weekly overview (10 pages)
4. Habit tracker bundle (18 pages)
5. Notes (7 pages)
6. Checklists (30 pages)
7. Daily notes (3 styles - 24 pages)
8. Monthly notes (12 pages)
9. Weekly & monthly review questions (3 pages - not editable)
10. Dot grid refill paper (3 pages) (not editable)
11. Recipe Binder (150 pages)
12. Monthly calendar (15 pages)
13. Anything lists (13 pages)
14. Daily planners - set 2 (7 pages)
15. Tax Planner (63 pages)
16. Annual Planners (10 pages)
17. Monthly Planning (12 pages)
Worth more than $100 USD when purchased on their own. 65% off when you purchase this bundle instead of individually!
All kits are in the rainbow color scheme. For black and white versions choose 'greyscale' in your printer menu.
Purchase once and print unlimited copies for your personal use!
The file will be available for INSTANT DOWNLOAD after payment has been received. Please check your emails for a link to the download page.
More printables in this range coming soon. Be sure to sign up to my mailing list to be notified: http://bit.ly/2hdKzpd
Neutral (blank & white) version available (please send me a convo)
The US letter size - can be resized to US half letter size, A4 or any other size you like. See this page from my blog for a tutorial
For examples of each size refer to the listing photos.
All printables are in PDF format. You will need to download adobe reader (it's free!) http://get.adobe.com/reader/
There are 2 copies of each sheet allowing you to do duplex printing or 2 per page page printing for half size pages. See this page from my blog for a tutorial: https://allaboutplanners.com.au/how-to-easily-print-printables-double-sided-duplex-printing-tutorial/
- When you open the file there will be light blue boxes where you can type in your information (this will NOT remain light blue when printed).
- You can still print and hand-write on the sheets (the blue boxes won't appear on your printed copy)
- The fillable font is helvetica in black
- The sheets are intended for filling out on your computer and checking off by hand
- For copyright protection, the layout of the documents, including existing text cannot be changed
Video tutorial: http://www.allaboutthehouseprintablesblog.com/faq/what-does-editable-mean/
All printables are in PDF format. You will need to download adobe reader (it's free!) http://get.adobe.com/reader/ The pages are A4 size. They can be printed at letter size, half size, A5, junior arc size, Filofax, personal size, Erin Condren planner size or any other size you like – please see this post from my blog for printing instructions: http://allaboutthehouseprintablesblog.com/faq/printing-tips/
There are 2 copies of each sheet allowing you to do 2 per page page printing then cut in half for half size pages, or you can do duplex printing. The pages are set to be full bleed (select 'borderless' in your printer menu). If your printer cannot do borderless printing, the pages will print with a thin white border. See http://www.allaboutthehouseprintables.com.au/printing-tips/ for printing tips.
Most instant download items (and all sets) come in zipped folders. Please ensure your computer can open zipped folders.
The watermarks will NOT appear on your copy.
Please note that this is a digital product and no physical product will be sent. After payment is received, you will recieve an automatic email (to the email address you have listed with Etsy). In that email will be a link to the download page.
Colours may vary depending on your monitor and printer.
There are no refunds on digital items.
All About Planners Printables are for personal use only. You may not profit from, forward or share the files with anyone else - please direct them to my store. You may pin the product to pinterest and/or share a link back from your blog, but do not upload free printables and allow readers to download them directly from your site.
(c) All About Planners
Click here to subscribe to the blog and access the free printables library!