- Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Everything in the store except items in the 'Digital Scrapbooking' sections of the store are for personal use only.
All personal use ok so long as you are not profiting from the use of the files in any way. You may not forward or share the files with anyone else - please direct them to my store.
- NO CREDIT OR LINK BACKS REQUIRED but always appreciated :)
- Use the digital papers and/or clipart to create DERIVATIVE digital items such as cards, labels, invitations, printable wall art, photographer storeyboards ect. so long as the papers cannot be extracted (i.e. must be in a flattened form of PDF or jpg file)
- Use the digital papers and/or clipart to create DERIVATIVE printed items such as stationery, cards ect.
- All digital and printed products you create using the papers and/or clipart must be for your customer's personal use only
- Use the papers and/or clipart to create products for Zazzle, Cafepress and Teachers Pay Teachers (if you want to use them for a similar site, please convo me before purchasing to check :)
YOU MAY NOT
- Claim the files as your own
- Share/re-distribute/sell the papers and/or clipart in their original format. You must add your own elements to create a new design (this means you cannot use just the papers to create cupcake wrappers, collage sheets (digital or printed) or wall art ect. You need to add your own text, shapes, clipart and/or other elements to create a new design). You cannot sell them as is.
- Alter the files in any way
- Turn the papers and/or clipart into .svg format or any file types of the same nature - in their original format or altered
- Give the files to a 3rd party, wholesaler or company
- Use the papers and/or clipart to create freebies available on your blog, website or other. You are also not allowed to offer my items as freebies in their original format.
- Use the papers and/or clipart as a designer resource
- Clip the papers to shapes to create 'clipart' and sell the end result - STRICTLY PROHIBITED
CU4CU DIGITAL PAPER OVERLAYS
- Re-colour, rotate & resize the overlays to suit your design needs
- Use the digital papers you create using the overlays as the sole design element in a product EXAMPLE: a cupcake wrapper with only a paper you have created using my overlay without any other elements such as numbers, clipart or text (note: MUST be in a flattened format - jpg and/or pdf - or other file format so long as the paper cannot be extracted)
- Sell the digital papers you create as a personal use (PU) AND/OR commercial use (CU) product
- Save a backup copy to your personal external backup hard-drive
YOU MAY NOT
- Share the overlays with anyone. Please be reasonable and direct them to my store.
NO CREDIT OR LINK BACKS ARE REQUIRED but always appreciated :)
You may use the files to create collage sheets, party printables ect. where you then sell the end result. But you may not sell the template, or use the template to create another template for sale. Purchasing a photoshop template does NOT transfer ownership rights.
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to ask BEFORE purchasing. You can contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org or through Etsy https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/PaperCravings
All items in this store are (c) AllAboutTheHouse