Choose Your Options
This listing is for 13 ready to print sheets to help you effectively organise you and your family's time. Once purchased, these sheets can be printed as many times as you like! (for personal use only).
This listing is for the BLACK version. The files will be available for INSTANT DOWNLOAD shortly after purchasing.
INCLUDED (hover over each photo to enlarge):
82. Weekly planner v.3 with note paper (2 sheets) - Plenty of space to list appointments or general family planning. Make lists for things to buy and to do. There is space to note calls to be made and appointments for the week
104. This Weeks Tasks - Allocate up to 4 tasks every day for morning, afternoon and evening
106. Daily Schedule, must do and want to do (2 sheets) - Allocate tasks in 15minute time increments from 7am up to 10pm.
125. Weekly Planner v.6 - mini checklists for each day as well as next week and a notes section
126. Weekly Planner v.7 - List your regular weekly tasks and tick below the relevant day/s when completed. To Do, To Call and To Buy Checklists are also on this sheet.
159. Weekly Planner in Time Increments (1hr) - Plan each day from 6am to 10pm
162. Weekly Planner - Checklist
163. Perpetual Monthly Calendar with Must Do, Should Do and Want to do Checklists
180. Week at a glance in 30min increments - Plan each day from 6am to 10pm in 30min increments
219. Our Weekly Schedule - List the people in your household then write the dates for each day of the week. Allocate chores, cleaning tasks or simply appointments for each person. This is perfect for laminating and placing on your fridge, then writing on using a whiteboard marker. I find it helps to use a different colour for each person.
323. Monthly Plans - Checklists for each month of the year - perfect for highlighting those must-to tasks.
There are five colours available: blue, green, purple, pink and black and white (refer to the colour chart photo). To Purchase another colour see HERE. For a closer look at the sheets included see HERE. More planners in this style, see HERE.
All printables are in PDF format. You will need to download adobe reader (it's free!). These sheets can be printed on 8.5" x 11" and A4 size paper.
There are 2 copies of each sheet allowing you to do 2 per page page printing then cut in half for half size pages, or you can do duplex printing. See here for printing tips.
The watermarks will NOT appear on your copy.
Please note that this is a digital product and no physical product will be sent.
Colours may vary depending on your monitor and printer.
There are no refunds on digital items.
See here for printing tips
© AllAboutTheHouse - For personal use only!
Shop AllAboutTheHouse Printables on Etsy
Shop Digital Scrapbooking on Etsy
Visit the Shop Blog
For more information about how I use the printables, visit my other blog
Click here to subscribe to the blog and access the free printables library!