Choose Your Options
Keep track of your children's chores with this EDITABLE printable chart.
1. Type their name into the title box
2. Enter their chores in the larger spaces on the left
3. In the bottom row, in the box on the left type in their reward and/or goal for the week
4. When they complete the chore, record against each day (e.g. a Y if yes they did complete or the value of the chore e.g. 20c ect.)
5. At the end of the week, total their earnings or rewards for each day and then for the week
6. Reward them if they achieved their goal!
Can be used for both boys and girls. Print as many times as you need for your personal use. I recommend laminating, fixing to your fridge or command centre and writing on with a whiteboard marker.
- When you open the file there will be light blue boxes where you can type in your information (this will NOT remain light blue when printed).
- You can still print and hand-write on the sheets (the blue boxes won't appear on your printed copy)
- The fillable font is the same used for the Sunday to Monday titles
- The actual layout of the document, including existing text, pattern, layout and font style cannot be changed
All printables are in PDF format. You will need to download adobe reader (it's free!). These sheets can be printed on 8.5" x 11" and A4 size paper. Need a smaller size? E.g 8 x 10", 5 x 7" ect. See here for printing tips.
Most instant download items (and all sets) come in zipped folders. Please ensure your computer can open zipped folders.
The pages are set to be full bleed (select 'borderless' in your printer menu). If your printer cannot do borderless printing, the pages will print with a thin white border. See here for printing tips
The watermarks will NOT appear on your copy.
Please note that this is a digital product and no physical product will be sent.
Colours may vary depending on your monitor and printer.
There are no refunds on digital items.
© AllAboutTheHouse - For personal use only!
Shop AllAboutTheHouse Printables on Etsy
Shop Digital Scrapbooking on Etsy
Visit the Shop Blog
For more information about how I use the printables, visit my other blog
Click here to subscribe to the blog and access the free printables library!