This moving planner contains 46 essential pages to help you plan a less stressful and more organized move! Printable box labels and door hanger signs are also included.
All pages in this set are EDITABLE except the cover, spine and binder dividers (see photo 4). Once purchased, you can print as many copies as you like for your personal use!
This listing is for the PURPLE version. Files will be available for INSTANT DOWNLOAD after payment has been received. To purchase another colour (photo 5) see: https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/186018805/editable-moving-planner-checklist-binder?ref=listing-shop-header-0
- Moving Planner binder cover and spine (in 3 sizes to suit any binder)
- Binder dividers – Moving Checklists, Receipts, Expenses, Box Inventory, Current Home, New Home, Contact Info, Moving Estimates
- 'This belongs to' page in case your planner is misplaced
- 6 page comprehensive moving checklist from 8 weeks before, to moving day, and after move in day (filled in and blank versions) https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/186719332/editable-moving-checklist-planner-binder?ref=shop_home_active_6
- Questions for the movers (2 pages) – including space to add answers, your own questions and notes
- Moving Estimates Comparison (2 pages) - Compare things like packing costs, insurances ect. (there's also space to compare storage companies' quotes)
- Info Sheet for movers – contact details, current address, new address, unpacking directions and space for a map
- Moving Supplies Checklist
- Categorized Moving budget (blank and filled in) - 2 pages
- Moving expenses
- Box inventory (detailed – for personal reference – these can also be cut out and used as box labels if you prefer)
- Box inventory summary – for quick reference – box number, room, contents, fragile, heavy, loaded, arrived, damaged
- Boxes in Storage – for quick reference – box number, room, contents, fragile, heavy, loaded, arrived, damaged
- Box Inventory by Number – 4 pages with one line per box (numbered 1 to 140) if you prefer to write just a quick note about the contents of each box.
- Room Colors (USA and AU spelling versions included) – assign a color to each room and note what box numbers belong there
- Room door hanger labels (option for color-coding)
- Change of address notices checklist - a comprehensive list of all the addresses you'll need to update e.g. utilities, mail, doctor, school ect. as well as room to add your own.
- We've Moved Announcements - Record your friends and family's name and address as well as when the moving announcement was sent
- Contact list – 5 pages of contacts plus a blank page. There is space to check off when you have updated your details for each contact
- Follow Ups - Keep track of all your correspondence
- To do checklist (new house) and to do checklist (old house) - 2 pages
- Moving to do checklist (1 page) and moving checklists (1 page that has 4 checklists that can be used e.g. for each room)
- Moving Contacts - Contacts summary page
- Lined note paper
There are 2 copies of each sheet allowing you to do 2 per page page printing then cut in half for half size pages, or you can do duplex printing. See here for printing tips.
For a closer look at what's included, please read this post from my blog: http://allaboutthehouseblog.wordpress.com/2014/04/18/moving-planner-editable/
31 Moving box labels (EDITABLE) with 2 labels per page. Each label has room to add a sticker for color-coding, box numbers and the owner of the box's contents
These labels can be printed onto full sheet label paper, or you can use copy paper or cardstock and adhere to your boxes with tape.
- Open This First
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- Lounge room
- Main Bedroom
- Outdoor Stuff
- Dining Room
- Living Room
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Mud Room
- Linen Cupboard
- Master Bedroom
2 Pages of Non-Editable Labels (4 labels per page) with the following (refer to photo 2):
- Fragile Please Handle With Care
- Important Open This Box First
- This Way Up
- Glass Please Handle With Care
- Fragile Do Not Stack
- Caution This Box is Heavy
You many also be interested in the garage sale planner: https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/184429932/editable-garage-sale-planner-yard-sale?ref=shop_home_active_8
Notes on EDITABLE documents:
- When you open the files there will be light blue boxes where you can type in your information (this will NOT remain light blue when printed).
- You can still print and hand-write on the sheets (the blue boxes won't appear on your printed copy)
- The fillable font is helvetica in black
- The checkboxes are not editable. The forms are intended for filling out on the computer, then printing out and checking each item off as you go
- The actual layout of the printable including pattern, pattern colour, font style, existing text ect. are not editable and cannot be changed
How to add your own text & print the planner pages:
All printables are in PDF format. You will need to download adobe reader (it's free!). These sheets can be printed on 8.5" x 11" and A4 size paper.
The watermarks will NOT appear on your copy.
Please note that this is a digital product and no physical product will be sent.
Colours may vary depending on your monitor and printer.
There are no refunds on digital items.
The pages are set to be full bleed (select 'borderless' in your printer menu). If your printer cannot do borderless printing, the pages will print with a thin white border. See here for printing tips
© AllAboutTheHouse - For personal use only!
Shop AllAboutTheHouse Printables on Etsy
Shop Digital Scrapbooking on Etsy
Visit the Shop Blog
For more information about how I use the printables, visit my other blog
Click here to subscribe to the blog and access the free printables library!