- Please Read Before Purchasing
Please Read Before Purchasing
Instant Download means you will be able to download the files immediately after payment has cleared. You should receive automated emails (to the account you used to place your order) after your order has been placed, and when you order is ready to download.
If you pay via e-cheque this may take 3-5 days to clear. Once payment has cleared you will then be able to download your files.
Instant download products state this in the listing description. They are also in categories that have 'Instant Download' in the category title (in the menu at the top of the page). If an item does not say that it is an instant download, or if you are required to enter personalisation (such as a monogram or colour choice) at the checkout, I will email you the files within 48hrs (usually less than 24), to the email address you use to place your order.
Download links are good for 30 days OR up to 3 downloads (whichever comes first). Please download and immediately save files onto your computer. Once download links have expired they cannot be reset and you will need to purchase the item again. Files are NOT sent via email as the files are too large to send via email.
If you would like an instant download item personalised e.g. you would like it in a different colour please DO NOT purchase the item through the instant download listing. Please contact me or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your request so I can set up a special listing!
Most instant download items (and all sets) come in zipped folders. Please ensure your computer can open zipped folders. Files are NOT sent via email as the files are too large to send via email. No refunds will be given if your computer cannot open zipped folders.
Make sure you are downloading and opening files on a computer or laptop NOT an iPhone, iPad, tablet or other mobile device ect. and make sure you have adobe reader installed to open the PDF files - free download here
As there is no way to 'return' digital files there are NO REFUNDS on any items in the store. If you would like an instant download item personalised e.g. you would like it in a different colour please DO NOT purchase the item through the instant download listing. Please contact me or send an email to email@example.com with your request so I can set up a special listing!
As all products are digital files 'shipping' is FREE. You can place an order from anywhere in the world.
You have 30 days to download files and save them to your computer. Once download links have expired they cannot be reset and you will need to purchase the item again. Intant download files are NOT sent via email due to the time involved.
There are two types of 'Editable' templates currently available.
Where an item description states the item is an 'Editable PDF' this means:
- When you open the file there will be light blue boxes where you can type in your information (this will NOT remain light blue when printed)
- You can still print and hand-write on the sheets (the blue boxes won't appear on your printed copy)
- The fillable font is helvetica in black. This cannot be changed.
- Checkboxes are not editable
- The actual layout of the printable including pattern, pattern colour, font style, existing text ect. are not editable and cannot be changed.
You will need to download adobe reader (it's free!) http://get.adobe.com/reader/ - you will need to use a computer or laptop (not an iPhone or iPad)
Where an item description states the item is 'Editable in word' (this only applies to editable binder covers and editable multi-purpose labels), this means:
- You can choose your font style, font size, number of lines of text and font colour
- You can choose any font style installed on your computer. If the font shown in the listing picture is not installed on your computer, I will provide the name of the font and where you can download it
- You can add additional text boxes if desired
- You will need Microsoft Word
For all editable printables you will need a computer to open and edit the templates (not an iPad, tablet or iPhone).
***TERMS AND CONDITIONS***
Everything in the store except items in the 'Digital Scrapbooking' sections of the store are for personal use only.
All personal use ok so long as you are not profiting from the use of the files in any way. You may not forward or share the files with anyone else - please direct them to my store.
- NO CREDIT OR LINK BACKS REQUIRED but always appreciated :)
- Use the digital papers and/or clipart to create DERIVATIVE digital items such as cards, labels, invitations, printable wall art, photographer storeyboards ect. so long as the papers cannot be extracted (i.e. must be in a flattened form of PDF or jpg file)
- Use the digital papers and/or clipart to create DERIVATIVE printed items such as stationery, cards ect.
- All digital and printed products you create using the papers and/or clipart must be for your customer's personal use only
- Use the papers and/or clipart to create products for Zazzle, Cafepress and Teachers Pay Teachers (if you want to use them for a similar site, please convo me before purchasing to check :)
YOU MAY NOT
- Claim the files as your own
- Share/re-distribute/sell the papers and/or clipart in their original format. You must add your own elements to create a new design (this means you cannot use just the papers to create cupcake wrappers, collage sheets (digital or printed) or wall art ect. You need to add your own text, shapes, clipart and/or other elements to create a new design). You cannot sell them as is.
- Alter the files in any way
- Turn the papers and/or clipart into .svg format or any file types of the same nature - in their original format or altered
- Give the files to a 3rd party, wholesaler or company
- Use the papers and/or clipart to create freebies available on your blog, website or other. You are also not allowed to offer my items as freebies in their original format.
- Use the papers and/or clipart as a designer resource
- Clip the papers to shapes to create 'clipart' and sell the end result - STRICTLY PROHIBITED
CU4CU DIGITAL PAPER OVERLAYS
- Re-colour, rotate & resize the overlays to suit your design needs
- Use the digital papers you create using the overlays as the sole design element in a product EXAMPLE: a cupcake wrapper with only a paper you have created using my overlay without any other elements such as numbers, clipart or text (note: MUST be in a flattened format - jpg and/or pdf - or other file format so long as the paper cannot be extracted)
- Sell the digital papers you create as a personal use (PU) AND/OR commercial use (CU) product
- Save a backup copy to your personal external backup hard-drive
YOU MAY NOT
- Share the overlays with anyone. Please be reasonable and direct them to my store.
NO CREDIT OR LINK BACKS ARE REQUIRED but always appreciated :)
You may use the files to create collage sheets, party printables ect. where you then sell the end result. But you may not sell the template, or use the template to create another template for sale. Purchasing a photoshop template does NOT transfer ownership rights.
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to ask BEFORE purchasing. You can contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org or through PaperCravings on Etsy.
All items in this store are (c) AllAboutTheHouse