Choose Your Options
Organize your planner with these cute and functional printable 'anything' checklist stickers! The PDF is EDITABLE so you can use for any type of list (and different types of lists!) to suit your planner needs e.g. to do, chores, shopping list, work to do, home to do, weekly goals ect. you can also type in your tasks/to do's ect. before printing.
Want more than one checklist on your sidebar? You may like these stickers
Once purchased you can print the files endlessly for your personal use! They are sized to fit the right side column in the Erin Condren planner (1.5" wide x 6.9" high/long). They can be used for other planners as well such as Plum Paper, your filofax, arc planner ect. If they are too long, just cut down to size (e.g. in half)
These stickers coordinate with the rainbow planner which you can purchase here (also available in the Etsy store). To learn more about the rainbow planner, see here. Once purchased you can print the files endlessly for your personal use!
These stickers come in 8 colours (great for colour-coding!). E.g. by day of the week, week of the month, cleaning zone ect.
You will recieve 1 PDF File and 1 JPG file (letter size or 8.5 x 11") of the template shown (note that the watermark will not appear on your copy). Hover your mouse over the photo to enlarge the image.
Files will be available for INSTANT DOWNLOAD after payment has been received.
Colours as shown. If you would like custom colours, please contact me BEFORE purchasing to ensure your request can be accommodated!
Similar stickers available HERE
**TO MAKE YOUR STICKERS**
1. Print onto full sheet label paper - A4 or letter size (you can purchase it here among other places). You could also print onto paper or cardstock and use glue to adhere.
2. Cut out your stickers using a craft punch, scissors, exacto knife, paper trimmer ect. The stickers are close together to minimise cutting :)
3. Peel and stick!
You can purchase re-positional full sheet label paper here for 30c a page (or 0.001 per sticker!)
- When you open the file there will be light blue boxes where you can type in your information (this will NOT remain light blue when printed).
- For each list you can type your title (they don't all have to be the same) and type your tasks/to do's on the lines (again, they can be different for each list). Save the file under a new file name if you have routine tasks and will want to print the stickers/your customised list/s again
- You can still print and hand-write on the sheets (the blue boxes won't appear on your printed copy) * matte label paper finish recommended
- The checkboxes are not editable. The sheets are intended for filling out on your computer and checking off by hand
- For copyright protection, the layout of the documents, including existing text, font style, pattern and colours cannot be changed
All printables are in PDF format. You will need to download adobe reader (it's free!). These sheets are meant to be printed on 8.5" x 11" (full sheet) label paper. See here for a list of places you can get label paper from. Re-positionable full sheet label paper is available from Staples among other places. You could also print onto paper or cardstock and use glue.
The watermarks will NOT appear on your copy.
Please note that this is a digital product and no physical product will be sent.
Colours may vary depending on your monitor and printer.
There are no refunds on digital items.
If you'd like to print in greyscale, see this post from my blog for printing tips.
STRICTLY PERSONAL USE ONLY. NO COMMERCIAL USE including resale, sharing, giveaway, using to create a template ect. – you may NOT PROFIT FROM these stickers in any way - thank you for respecting the time it takes to create these designs.
A printed version of these stickers is not available at this time.
© AllAboutTheHouse - For personal use only!
Shop AllAboutTheHouse Printables on Etsy
Shop Digital Scrapbooking on Etsy
Visit the Shop Blog
For more information about how I use the printables, visit my other blog
Click here to subscribe to the blog and access the free printables library!