Having trouble keeping track of your family's income, expenses, debt, savings and investments? Do you dread tax time because you have no records of where the money has been spent?
These simple and easy to use spreadsheets will help solve those problems :)
Video walkthrough of the spreadsheets:
ABOUT THE SPREADSHEETS
- Instant download - start using it straight away!
- Excel file format (can also be used in Google Docs)
- Can be used for yourself or you're family's budgeting
- Purchase once and these can be re-used again and again each year
These spreadsheets are a perfect, simple and easy to use tool for non-financial people :)
- Simple, clean, non-gender specific design
- Formulas automatically calculate
- Tips and examples are in the spreadsheets to help guide you/recommended use (hover your mouse over cells that have a red triangle in the corner)
- You can type over the pre-filled categories & add extra lines to customise the spreadsheets to suit your budgeting needs
- Also included is an 8 page guide with instructions & tips on how to use Microsoft Excel
- Currency can be changed from $ to pounds, Yen or any other currency you like
- Cells will automatically turn red when there is a negative number (to alert you when you've gone over budget
There are 5 spreadsheets included in this bundle.
This spreadsheet automatically pulls your income and expenses from the monthly breakdown spreadsheet. The graph will automatically update to show how you're goal incomes & expenses compare to actual so you don't lose sight of the bigger picture and stay on track to achieving your financial goals.
TAX DEDUCTIONS LIST
Record expenses to claim back on tax in this spreadsheet so you don't forget come the end of the financial year. There's also a column for you to keep track of when you've filed receipts for each expense to make sure you have all the necessary records for tax time. You can use the filters in this spreadsheet to see all of the transactions for each expense category.
BREAKDOWN BY MONTH
Formulas automatically total income and expenses for each category, for each month. The spreadsheet also automatically calculates the average for each category to help you forecast and budget for the future.
You can also enter debt, savings, emergency funds and investments.
The spreadsheet automatically totals income, expenses, debt and savings for each quarter if you prefer to budget this way.
EXPENSES BREAKDOWN BY MONTH
Track expenses in detail with this month by month breakdown for each expense category and sub-category. There are pre-filled categories and sub-catgories and space to add your own.
Example Category: Home
Example Sub-categories: mortgage, rent, home and maintenance, insurance, home furnishings
The formulas will automatically transfer the expenses to the breakdown by month summary.
The pre-filled categories (which you can change to suit your needs) are: living expenses, bills, home, transport, medical, education, travel, children, pets, miscellaneous, investment property)
Track up to 3 savings goals using this spreadsheet. Record your goal savings in this spreadsheet, the actual savings will automatically be pulled from the income and expenses spreadsheet.
The graph automatically updates to compare goal versus actual so you can see where improvements need to be made!
WHY YOU NEED THESE SPREADSHEETS
- You need to keep track of income and expenses, otherwise how will you know whether your business is actually viable and making a profit?
- The data in the spreadsheets tells you important information about you business including: the busiest months of the year (e.g. so you know to order supplies in advance), whether marketing campaigns were successful (i.e. results in an increase in sales),
- Make tax time a breeze - by keeping your records up to date as the year progresses, all the information's already there come tax time.
- Saves you money, by recording all of your expenses as you go, you won't forget any tax deductions you can claim come tax time
- Helps you track your income and expense goals so you can see what's working and what isn't working and make changes to your business accordingly
Files will be available for INSTANT DOWNLOAD after payment has cleared - please check your Etsy registered email address for the link to the download page.
I am unfortunately unable to provide after sales advice/troubleshooting on how to use Microsoft Excel or Google Docs. Basic excel skills are required. If you convo me requesting assistance I unfortunately will not be able to answer due to time constraints. There are NO REFUNDS under any circumstances, including if you do not have basic excel skills.
I accept no responsibility for errors that may be made in this spreadsheet. I am not an accountant – I have created these spreadsheets based on my years of experience running an Etsy shop and online business. You are responsible for ensuring values (such as PayPal fees and tax rates relevant to your country) and formulas are correct - I recommend that you carefully check you have entered the correct vales and have not over-ridden formulas prior to using the information for taxes and financial reporting, and consultant an accountant if required.
These spreadsheets were made in Excel 2013. They have been tested and also work in Excel 2010. They should also work with earlier version of Excel although I cannot guarantee this. I am not responsible if you do not have Excel 2013 or 2010/if you are using a different software program and the files do not work. There are no refunds if these files will not work with your PC/laptop, or if you do not have basic excel skills and have problems formatting and/or using the spreadsheets.
The spreadsheets are intending for using on your computer or laptop (digital files to be used digitally), but if you wish to print the spreadsheet and file paper copies at the end of the year, this spreadsheet can be printed.
Most instant download items (and all sets) come in zipped folders. Please ensure your computer can open zipped folders.
The watermarks will NOT appear on your copy.
Colours may vary depending on your monitor and printer.
There are no refunds on digital items.
DOWNLOADING THE FILES
Please note that this is a digital product and no physical product will be sent.
Files will be available for INSTANT DOWNLOAD after payment has cleared - please check the email address used to place your order for an automatic email containing the link to the download page.
All sheets are (c) All About Planners
Digital scrapbooking store: https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/PaperCravings
Online store: http://www.allaboutplannersshop.com.au/
Shop blog: https://allaboutthehouseblog.wordpress.com/
Click here to subscribe to the blog and access the free printables library!
The Family Budgeting Spreadsheets shown in this video: https://bit.ly/2PqYmKM Rainbow version of the Family Budgeting Spreadsheets: https://bit.ly/2ZBPWUP Personal Budgeting Spreadsheets: https://bit.ly/2Zrw0ob My travel planning spreadsheets (including travel budget): https://bit.ly/32iGTpr More details / tips for why I switched from paper budgeting to Excel: https://allaboutplanners.com.au/why-i-switched-from-paper-to-excel-spreadsheets-for-budgeting/ Subscribe to my channel for more planner reviews & tips - I usually post 2x per week! ______________________________________ *** WHERE ELSE YOU CAN FIND ME *** Blog: https://allaboutplanners.com.au/ Etsy Shop: https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/AllAboutPlannersshop Online shop: http://www.allaboutplannersshop.com.au/ Digital paper shop: https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/PaperCra... Ecourses: http://buildabiggeronlinebusiness.teachable.com/courses Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com.au/allaboutplanners/ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/all_about_planners/ Shop my favorite planner supplies on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/shop/allaboutplanners Email: email@example.com
Why I switched...The Family Budgeting Spreadsheets shown in this video: https:/...