Student & Class Planner - Student Planner, College Planner, Homework Planner, Organizer
Get organised this school year with 54 planning pages to manage assignments, exams, school events and extracurricular activities. There are plenty of options allowing you to organize your planner in a way that works for you! This planner is suitable for middle school, high school and college students. Most pages can also be used for non-school-related time management planning. Once purchased, these sheets can be printed as many times as you like! (for personal use only).
This listing is for the PINK version. Files will be available for INSTANT DOWNLOAD shortly after purchasing. Go here to purchase another colour (see photo 4): https://www.etsy.com/shop/AllAboutTheHouse/search?search_query=student+planner&order=date_desc&view_type=gallery&ref=shop_search
INCLUDED (click the photos to enlarge):
- 'Student Planner' Binder Cover and Spine (in 3 sizes to suit any binder). If you would like this personalised with your name and/or grade, year ect. send an email to email@example.com let me know in the notes to seller. E.g. Line 1: Katie Line 2: 2014-2015
- Weekly schedule portrait/binder style
- 2 Page Weekly School Planner – Allocate tasks from 6am to 10pm
- Reading Assignments
- Assessments Log
- School Supplies & School camp checklist
- Summer bucket list
- School information
- To Do List with days – write your tasks, then circle the day you aim to complete it
- To Do list with due dates
- Notes page
- Notetaking paper with the date, class and week
- Password log
- Daily Planner - To Do – schedule from 6am to 10pm, checklists for: must do, if I have time, chores, to do, for tomorrow and notes section
- You choose planner – add your own titles e.g. school subjets, extracurriculars, work. It can also be used as a timetable
- Course information
- Weekly Study Schedule – 3 sheets – can be used for 4, 5 or 6 subjects
- 7 days of the week covers and spines (Monday, Tuesday ect.)
- Grades record – for up to 6 subjects
- Spending record
- Student budget
- Outfit Planner
- School goals
- Class to do lists
- Important dates
- Semester plan
- Monthly calendar – 2 sections per day to separate personal and school
- Student Weekly Planner v2 – record homework for each class and when completed, space to note each days after school activities or study plans
- Group project planner & Group Contacts
- Landscape weekly planner
- Note from home - can be purchase separately here: https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/180058953/school-excuse-note-from-mom-printable?ref=shop_home_active_1
Notes on EDITABLE documents:
- When you open the files there will be light blue boxes where you can type in your information (this will NOT remain light blue when printed).
- You can still print and hand-write on the sheets (the blue boxes won't appear on your printed copy)
- The fillable font is helvetica in black
- The checkboxes are not editable. The forms are intended for filling out on the computer, then printing out and checking each item off as you go
- The actual layout of the printable including pattern, pattern colour, font style, existing text ect. are not editable and cannot be changed
How to add your own text & print the planner pages:
All printables are in PDF format. You will need to download adobe reader (it's free!). These sheets can be printed on 8.5" x 11" and A4 size paper.
There are 2 copies of each sheet allowing you to do duplex and/or 2 per page page printing then cut in half for half size pages. See here for printing tips
The watermarks will NOT appear on your copy.
Please note that this is a digital product and no physical product will be sent.
Colours may vary depending on your monitor and printer.
There are no refunds on digital items.
The pages are set to be full bleed (select 'borderless' in your printer menu). If your printer cannot do borderless printing, the pages will print with a thin white border. See here for printing tips
© AllAboutTheHouse - For personal use only!
Shop AllAboutTheHouse Printables on Etsy
Shop Digital Scrapbooking on Etsy
Visit the Shop Blog
For more information about how I use the printables, visit my other blog
Click here to subscribe to the blog and access the free printables library!