Plan your next party (and every part after that!) with this printable party planner! It's perfect for any size boy or girls party and all occasion adult get togethers. Once purchased, the 14 sheets can be printed as many times as you like (for personal use only).
This listing is for the ORANGE version (see photo 3). The files will be available for INSTANT DOWNLOAD shortly after purchasing. To purchase another colour see HERE
INCLUDED (hover your mouse over each photo to enlarge):
- Party Planner Cover Page (3 styles see photo 2) and spine (in 3 sizes to suit any binder)
- Party Schedule - create your own party schedule for any time of the day. Here you can record activities and who is in charge of that activity ect.
- Party Planner - One convenient sheet to plan all the details of your next children's party: who the party is for, theme, venue, date of the party, the guest list, food, drink and cake, decorations, party/favour bags, games and activities and a gift wish list
- Party Guest List - Keep track of who has RSVP'd and who hasn't. The sections on this sheet are: name/family, contact # (so you aren't constantly looking up your address book), address or email, box to tick when the invites sent/given out, RSVP yes or no, the number of people attending (do they have a plus one) and a section to record who needs following up on.
- Party To Do List (2 sheets)
- Blank - Lists for tasks that need to be completed: one month before your party, three weeks before, two weeks before, one week before, a few days before, the day before and on the day
- Filled in - so you don't forget a thing! Common pre-birthday tasks under the same sections as above. Examples include: booking a venue and entertainment and when to send out invitations
Party Menu and Shopping List - Plan what snacks, main foods, birthday cake and drinks are needed and check once sourced. Make note of any guest allergies and other notes. Write your shopping list as well as decorations & supplies lists on the same page and take the one sheet party shopping.
Gift List - Keep track of who gave you what gifts so you can send them thank you cards
Children's Party Budget (2 sheets) - A simple budget with sections to record what you spent for: food/catering, the birthday cake, drinks, decorations, entertainment, invitations, venue, hire and anything else you buy. There is a column to tick and write the date when you make payments for each category.
Party Budget (2 sheets) - Keep track of what you spend for your party against what you budgeted: catering, invitations, venue, decorations, drinks, entertainment/hire and anything else required to make your party perfect. There is also room to write notes such as when payments are due for hired services.
- Matching lined note paper
The original party planner (no chevrons) can be purchased here
Check out my sisters' Etsy shop where she sells party packs, straws, gift bags, gift tags and more!
All printables are in PDF format. You will need to download adobe reader (it's free!). These sheets can be printed on 8.5" x 11" and A4 size paper.
There are 2 copies of each sheet allowing you to do 2 per page page printing then cut in half for half size pages, or you can do duplex printing. See here for printing tips.
The watermarks will NOT appear on your copy.
Please note that this is a digital product and no physical product will be sent.
Colours may vary depending on your monitor and printer.
There are no refunds on digital items.
See here for printing tips
© AllAboutTheHouse - For personal use only!
Shop AllAboutTheHouse Printables on Etsy
Shop Digital Scrapbooking on Etsy
Visit the Shop Blog
For more information about how I use the printables, visit my other blog
Click here to subscribe to the blog and access the free printables library!