Create your own ‘mini’ home binder with this set containing my most popular printables as well as some new ones. There are 97 essential sheets for setting up a home binder and getting on track for an organised life! They are a must have for a busy mama. All sheets are EDITABLE (except the covers).
This listing is for the PINK version. Files will be available for INSTANT DOWNLOAD after payment is received. To purchase another colour, see HERE
Multiple covers and spines are included if you want to keep everything in the one binder, or separate some categories such as meal planning. Below is a suggested way of organizing the pages but you can arrange them in whatever way works for you - use all sheets or only those that you need!
You can print them as many times as you like (for personal use only) There are no dates on any of the printables so you can use them for years to come.
- Perpetual calendar landscape (blank) – the title box is editable so you can use for the months of the year or anything you like e.g. fitness tracker, meal planning ect.
- Perpetual calendar portrait (binder style – blank) - as per above
- Daily Planner - purchase separately herehttps://www.etsy.com/au/listing/120643192/editable-printable-daily-planner-time?ref=shop_home_active
- Important Dates
- Weekly checklist (can also be used for non-cleaning tasks)
- Weekly Planner (2 versions - Lined and Lined with Checklist) - includes meal planning section
- Monthly budget (3 pages – space to type what month the budget is for in the title box)
- Financial Goals
- Debt Tracker
- Paid Bills Checklist
- Monthly Spending Summary
- Yearly finances summary
- Spending Record
- Dividers – tax documents, coupons, debt, bills to pay, paid bills, banking, receipts
- 2 column shopping list
- 2 column to do list
- Multi-store shopping list
- Anything mini checklists (4 separate checklists per page that can be used for to do lists, to buy, errands, work to dos, blog to dos, cleaning tasks or anything you like!)
- Categorised grocery list
- Favourite Recipes(US & Australian spelling)
- Recipes to Try
- Weekly menu and shopping list (categorised)
- Weekly menu (landscape format with breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner)
- Fridge inventory (4 sheets)
- Freezer inventory (2 sheets)
- Pantry Inventory (4 sheets)
* If you are after a monthly meal planning calendar, the blank calendar in the time management section can be used for this purpose
- Cleaning checklist by room (blank and filled in – 2 sheets)
- Kitchen cleaning record (blank and filled in – 2 sheets)
- Quick clean ups
- Family Chores – perfect for the fridge
- Cleaning Checklists – each day, once a week, monthly and twice a month on the one handy sheet (blank & filled in – 2 pages)
- School information
- Insurance Information
- Important Dates
- Important photo numbers ( 2 sheets)
- Insurance information – suitable for any type of insurance e.g. car, house, pet, medical, travel ect.
- Medical history – 3 versatile sheets that cover all medical record information including appointments, vaccinations, medications, medical contacts, health check-ups, payments and more
- Babysitter’s notes – 2 pages – one page has a schedule for up to 3 children, the other details about your children’s likes, dislikes, allowed, not allowed, parent contact info and more
- Clothing Sizes – record sizes for each family for every type of clothing (2 pages)
- Packing checklist & before we leave checklist (6 pages – 1 page shown)
- Gift planner
- Pet information (4 sheets)
- Home repair log
- Car maintenance
- Home Maintenance (2 sheets)
WARRANTIES & MANUALS
- Appliances index
* I recommend placing the appliance index at the front of a separate binder, followed by your warranties and manuals (stored in clear plastic sleeves) in corresponding order.
- Healthy Living – Space to record your exercise/workout schedule for the week and/or meals as well as daily water intake, fruit & vege
- Vitamins and supplements
- Subscriptions & Memberships Tracker
- My goals
- Wish list
- Password Log
- Books to Read
COVERS & SPINES
Mom’s Planner (AU Spelling Mum’s Planner also provided)
Home Organizer (AU Spelling Home Organiser also provided)
Warranties & Manuals
- I recommend printing and either hole punching the printables or placing inside plastic sheet protectors then placing in a binder. You could also take them to your local office supply store and have them bound.
- Use the covers and spines to organise your binder/s in whatever way you like. Spines are provided for each category if you would like to keep each section or some sections in separate binder
I can customise your household binder cover with your choice of text e.g. ‘Smith Family Binder’ or ‘Our Family Binder’ ect (just leave a message in the comments to seller. This will be sent separately within 48hrs)
Notes on EDITABLE documents:
- When you open the files there will be light blue boxes where you can type in your information (this will NOT remain light blue when printed).
- You can still print and hand-write on the sheets (the blue boxes won't appear on your printed copy)
- The fillable font is helvetica in black
- The checkboxes are not editable. The forms are intended for filling out on the computer, then printing out and checking each item off as you go
- The actual layout of the printable including pattern, pattern colour, font style, existing text ect. are not editable and cannot be changed
All printables are in PDF format. You will need to download adobe reader (it's free!). These sheets can be printed on 8.5" x 11" and A4 size paper.
There are 2 copies of each sheet allowing you to do 2 per page page printing then cut in half for half size pages, or you can do duplex printing. See here for printing tips.
The watermarks will NOT appear on your copy.
Please note that this is a digital product and no physical product will be sent.
Colours may vary depending on your monitor and printer.
There are no refunds on digital items.
See here for printing tips
© AllAboutTheHouse - For personal use only!
Shop AllAboutTheHouse Printables on Etsy
Shop Digital Scrapbooking on Etsy
Visit the Shop Blog
For more information about how I use the printables, visit my other blog
Click here to subscribe to the blog and access the free printables library!