Planning a kitchen design doesn't have to be stressful. These 10 printables will keep track of everything for your kitchen renovation, small makeover or planning your dream kitchen in your brand new house!
All pages are EDITABLE except the cover and spine.
Once purchased, these sheets can be printed as many times as you like! (for personal use only).
This listing is for the BLACK version.
Files will be available for INSTANT DOWNLOAD shortly after purchasing.
Pages can be printed at full page size or resized for A5 binders or any other page size you like. Printing tips tutorial on my blog.
This set is part of the GET IT ALL bundle.
HOW TO USE THIS PLANNER:
- Existing design - if you're doing a remodel of your existing kitchen, record the current layout, dimensions, materials etc. so you know what size appliances to look for and dimensions of cabinets (if you're just replacing them), or as a staring point of what space you have to work with
- Layout options - now that you know what you're working with it, experiment with a few different kitchen layouts using the graph paper
- Inspiration - Start getting an idea of what you do and don't like. This is a good page to have with you when scrolling through Pinterest!
- Inspiration - each item - keep track of your favorite materials, colors and styles for cabinets, flooring, paint etc. as well as your favorite blogs & websites. This is a handy page to take with you when you go shopping
- Checklist - comprehensive checklists for everything you need to do from planning , choosing appliances, finishes right through to finishing your renovation / building your dream kitchen
- Remodel checklists - if you're renovation your existing kitchen record what currently works well and what currently works well (which can be used to help you decide on the right layout), note items you're willing to splurge on and those you aren't too fussed about, what do you already have that can be re-used, what what needs to change, what are your priority things to change now and what can be done later
- Now that you know what you want and what you need, it's time to see if it'll fit within the budget. Set a budget for each item from the cabinets to the pull handles to the flooring etc. and track spending throughout the construction process
- Kitchen Remodel Summary - after the kitchen's built, keep track of who you've paid (and when), supplier details, paint colors etc. (especially if you want to replicate the color in other areas of your home or do more renovations later on down the track)
- Notes page - use this page to record anything you see on the go such as names of tiles and materials, prices and any other random notes
- Cover & Spine - keep the pages a binder with plastic sheet protectors so you can store samples, paint swatches, catalogue and magazine tear outs etc.
- When you open the files there will be light blue boxes where you can type in your information (this will NOT remain light blue when printed).
- You can still print and hand-write on the sheets (the blue boxes won't appear on your printed copy)
- The fillable font is helvetica in black
- The checkboxes are not editable. The forms are intended for filling out on the computer, then printing out and checking each item off as you go
- The actual layout of the printable including pattern, pattern colour, font style, existing text ect. are not editable and cannot be changed
- The cover, dividers and sorting mats are not editable
How to add your own text & print the planner pages:
All printables are in PDF format. You will need to download adobe reader (it's free!). These sheets can be printed on 8.5" x 11" and A4 size paper.
There are 2 copies of each sheet allowing you to do 2 per page page printing then cut in half for half size pages, or you can do duplex printing. See here for printing tips. The pages are set to 'full bleed' or 'borderless' if you do not have a printer that can do borderless printing, the pages will print with a thin white border.
The watermarks will NOT appear on your copy.
Please note that this is a digital product and no physical product will be sent.
Colours may vary depending on your monitor and printer.
There are no refunds on digital items.
See here for printing tips
© All About Planners - For personal use only!
Shop AllAboutTheHouse Printables on Etsy
Shop Digital Scrapbooking on Etsy
Visit the Shop Blog
For more information about how to use the printables, visit the other blog
'I love this so much!!!! It has really helped me stay organized!!!'
'Great - Exactly what I needed'
'Everything I could possibly think I need and more!! Extremely happy with purchase! I'll be buying more for other things!'
'Quick and friendly seller! Thank you.'
'Quick and easy...just what I was looking for!'
Click here to subscribe to the blog and access the free printables library!