This listing is for 31 sheets to help you live a healthier life! Once purchased you can print the sheets as many time as you like! (for personal use only) They are ideal for creating a fitness binder.
This listing is for the GREEN version. Files will be available for INSTANT DOWNLOAD shortly after purchasing. Please check your emails for a link to the download page.
INCLUDED (hover over each photo to enlarge):
- Personalised binder cover and 3 spines to suit any folders (leave a message in the notes to seller with your choice of text) e.g. Hannah’s Fitness Planner
- Body Measurements Chart (4 sheets) – record your measurements (e.g. right arm, left thigh, hips, waist ect.) for each week for up to an entire year to track your progress
- 12 month fitness calendar (12 sheets) – a perpetual 12 month calendar that can be used for any/every year with room to record your health and fitness goals as well as your weight at the start and end of the month to help you track your progress. List your exercise routine for the month, make note of the calories/points per day and/or print a second copy to use as a monthly meal planner.
- Today’s goals - A daily planner incorporating exercise, water intake and recording of fruit and vege to ensure a healthy lifestyle. You can plan your day as well as your menu.
- Grocery list – categorised by store section so you can get in and out as fast as possible! There are convenient checkboxes to tick off items as you put them in your basket or trolley.
- Annual Weight Tracker - Record your weight each week and any loss/gain. At the end of the year (or more regularly such as monthly), compare your weight to your initial weight and your goal weight. Write notes about your weight loss goals and how you aim to achieve them.
- My Workout Schedule – plenty of space to record your exercise plan for the day e.g. 5km long, netball training, 30min yoga, 30min treadmill ect.
- Vitamins and Supplements – Record up to 6 vitamins and supplements or medication per week for any month on the one handy sheet.
- Food and Calories log - Record the calories (or points if you do weight watchers) for everything you eat, conveniently categorised into breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks for each day of the week.
- Calories and points reference - Record nutritional information for your favourite or regularly eaten foods
- Workout Log – Record up to 5 exercise activities e.g. 10min warm-up jog, 50 sit ups, 30min run on treadmill ect. and the time, distance, sets, rep or weight (as applicable to each activity). Up to 4 days per sheets with space for notes (i.e. 4 days of exercise per week = one sheet)
- Weekly Meals – plan breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack for each day. Check off each time you have a glass of water and record the number of calories and/or points for the day
- Recipes to try – list the recipes you find when flicking through your favourite magazines or browsing online. There’s space to record the recipe source, as well as a rating out of 5.
- Healthy Recipes – List the recipe, source and type of meal (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack or dessert) for your favourite healthy meals to create a handy reference when you don’t know what to cook!
- Health and Fitness Goals - record up to 5 healthy lifestyle/fitness goals and plan out how you will complete them. There is space to affix a before photo and/or a photo of your goal body. You can also use this space to record motivational quotes and/or other.
- Weekly Meal Planner - Plan breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and dessert for each day of the week. This is perfect for laminating and attaching to your fridge.
For a closer look at each of the sheets, see: http://allaboutthehouseblog.wordpress.com/2013/07/01/health-and-fitness-printables-kit/
Currently only the light blue version is editable. To purchase another colour see https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/155349617/health-and-fitness-printables-workout?ref=shop_home_active
It's a great add on to the household binder starter kit: https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/127670205/household-binder-printables-home-binder?ref=shop_home_active and is included in most bundles in store: https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/AllAboutTheHouse?section_id=12962847&ref=shopsection_leftnav_1
All printables are in PDF format. You will need to download adobe reader (it's free!). These sheets can be printed on 8.5" x 11" and A4 size paper.
There are 2 copies of each sheet allowing you to do 2 per page page printing then cut in half for half size pages, or you can do duplex printing. See here for printing tips.
The watermarks will NOT appear on your copy.
Please note that this is a digital product and no physical product will be sent.
Colours may vary depending on your monitor and printer.
There are no refunds on digital items.
The pages are set to be full bleed (select 'borderless' in your printer menu). If your printer cannot do borderless printing, the pages will print with a thin white border. See here for printing tips
© AllAboutTheHouse - For personal use only!
Shop AllAboutTheHouse Printables on Etsy
Shop Digital Scrapbooking on Etsy
Visit the Shop Blog
For more information about how I use the printables, visit my other blog
Click here to subscribe to the blog and access the free printables library!