Make meal planning a breeze with these cute chevron planning pages! There are 30 sheets in this set. Once purchased, these sheets can be printed as many times as you like! (for personal use only).
This listing is for the GREEN and EDITABLE version. Files will be available for INSTANT DOWNLOAD after purchasing.
INCLUDED (hover over each photo to enlarge):
- 12 Perpetual Monthly Menus (12 sheets) - Can be used year after year - plenty of writing space!
- 2 - Week Menu Plan (1 week per page i.e 2 pages) - large writing space for each day. Use 2 per page printing to see both the current week and next week on the one page
- Favourite Recipes - A handy reference list when you don't know what to cook. You can note what meal the recipe is for to help find a suitable recipe quickly
- Fridge Inventory (4 sheets) - categorised into: main dish - leftovers, dairy, beverages, other, fruit, vegetables and an uncategorised fridge inventory page
- Freezer Inventory (2 sheets) - categorised into: main dish, dairy, meat, seafood and an uncategorised freezer inventory page
- Pantry Inventory (4 sheets) - categorised into: baking supplies, canned foods, spices and oils, cereals, grains and pasta, spreads, snack foods and miscellaneous. Includes an uncategorised pantry inventory page if you don't store a lot of things in your pantry and only need the one sheet. It's perfect for attaching to a clipboard hung from the inside of your pantry door!
- Weekly Meals - Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks for each day with a large notes section.
- Reipes To Try - as you flick through magazines or browse cooking websites online, jot down recipes you want to try including the source. After you've tried it, give it a rating.
- Shopping List By Store Section - get in and out of the supermarket as fast as possible with this handy categorised shopping list
- Shopping List, Errands and To Do's - perfect not only for the weekly grocery list but can also be used for online shopping, craft shopping - any type of shopping!
- Weekly Meals and Grocery List - Flexible meal planning space for each day with space to write your grocery list at the bottom of the page, perfect for tearing off and taking to the shops with you!
All sheets are in separate documents. The weekly menu's and shopping lists have 2 copies per document, allowing for convenient duplex printing (or 2 per page i.e. A5 printing if you have a small binder). Each sheet has room for hole punching or binding to organise meal planning in your household!
Currently only the green version is available in editable format. To purchase another colour see HERE
See the sheets in more detail by reading this blog post: http://allaboutthehouseblog.wordpress.com/2013/03/31/108/
Notes on EDITABLE documents:
- When you open the files there will be light blue boxes where you can type in your information (this will NOT remain light blue when printed).
- You can still print and hand-write on the sheets (the blue boxes won't appear on your printed copy)
- The fillable font is helvetica in black
- The checkboxes are not editable. The forms are intended for filling out on the computer, then printing out and checking each item off as you go
- The actual layout of the printable including pattern, pattern colour, font style, existing text ect. are not editable and cannot be changed
How to add your own text & print the planner pages:
All printables are in PDF format. You will need to download adobe reader (it's free!). These sheets can be printed on 8.5" x 11" and A4 size paper.
There are 2 copies of each sheet allowing you to do 2 per page page printing then cut in half for half size pages, or you can do duplex printing. See here for printing tips.
The watermarks will NOT appear on your copy.
Please note that this is a digital product and no physical product will be sent.
Colours may vary depending on your monitor and printer.
There are no refunds on digital items.
See here for printing tips
© AllAboutTheHouse - For personal use only!
Shop AllAboutTheHouse Printables on Etsy
Shop Digital Scrapbooking on Etsy
Visit the Shop Blog
For more information about how I use the printables, visit my other blog
Click here to subscribe to the blog and access the free printables library!