Organize meal planning from start to finish with these easy to use spreadsheets!
>>>> 6 Spreadsheets included <<<<
1. FAVORITE RECIPES LIST
Keep track of your family's favorite recipes along with useful info:
- Category (click the drop-down arrow to filter by category). E.g. if you haven't eaten pork in a while, filter to only see pork recipes
- Recipe name
- Source (URL of the website, or if you have a lot of recipes in binders, the binder reference e.g.#4). By storing the URL link you can directly click from the spreadsheet to the recipe page - handy if you use an iPad for cooking
- Staple ingredients (that you already have on hand)
- Other ingredients (need to buy)
- Prep + cooking time
- Optional: add a photo
- Family rating
2. MEAL PLANNER
Monthly meal planner. I use this for dinner planning only, but you could add lunch and other meals as well.
Enter the date in the first box and the rest of the month's dates will automatically pre-fill.
If you prefer to do weekly meal planner, just use the first row of this spreadsheet.
3. MEAL PLANNER - DETAILED
If you want to plan out every meal, use this monthly meal planner instead.
There are sections for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.
4. FOOD INVENTORY
The cells will automatically turn blue when the quantity drops to 0 or 1 signalling it's time to restock and you should add this item to your grocery list.
Enter food by location: pantry, freezer or fridge then use the dropdown arrow to filter food by location. You can also use CTRL + F keyboard shortcut to find the food item quickly.
5. PRE-FILLED GROCERY LIST
Pre-populated with more than 220 common items. You can easily add your own grocery items, and delete any I've already entered that aren't relevant to you.
Enter the quantity required and the price you typically pay and the spreadsheet will automatically calculate the expected total cost for that shop.
You can use this for any duration you like. Weekly shop, fortnightly, monthly etc.
Right click on the tab and select 'duplicate' to save a copy of that grocery list. You can also save a copy of the meal plans in the same way, so everything is in the one place for future reference.
6. GROCERY LIST
Same as above only it's blank so you can build your own grocery list from scratch.
ABOUT THE SPREADSHEETS
- Instant download - start using it straight away!
- Excel file format (can also be used in Google Sheets and Numbers for Mac)
- Can be used for any number of people (if you're cooking for yourself, a couple, a family etc.)
- Purchase once and these can be re-used again and again
- If you store the spreadsheet on your iPad, you can directly click the URL links for the recipes, place your iPad on a stand and cook!
- Simple, clean design
- Formulas automatically calculate
- Tips and examples are in the spreadsheets to help guide you/recommended use (hover your mouse over cells that have a red triangle in the corner)
- You can type over the pre-filled items & add extra lines to customise the spreadsheets to suit your needs
- Currency can be changed from $ to pounds, Yen or any other currency you like
I am unfortunately unable to provide after sales advice/troubleshooting on how to use Microsoft Excel or Google Docs. Basic excel skills are required. If you convo me requesting assistance I unfortunately will not be able to answer due to time constraints. There are NO REFUNDS under any circumstances, including if you do not have basic excel skills.
These spreadsheets were made in Excel 2013. They have been tested and also work in Excel 2010. They should also work with earlier version of Excel although I cannot guarantee this. I am not responsible if you do not have Excel 2013 or 2010/if you are using a different software program and the files do not work. There are no refunds if these files will not work with your PC/laptop, or if you do not have basic excel skills and have problems formatting and/or using the spreadsheets.
These spreadsheets will also work in Google Sheets (free online tool that's like Excel) and Numbers for Mac.
The spreadsheets are intending for using on your computer or laptop (digital files to be used digitally), but if you wish to print the spreadsheet and file paper copies at the end of the year, this spreadsheet can be printed.
Most instant download items (and all sets) come in zipped folders. Please ensure your computer can open zipped folders.
Colours may vary depending on your monitor and printer.
There are no refunds on digital items.
DOWNLOADING THE FILES
Please note that this is a digital product and no physical product will be sent.
Files will be available for INSTANT DOWNLOAD after payment has cleared - please check the email address used to place your order for an automatic email containing the link to the download page.
All sheets are (c) All About Planners
Digital scrapbooking store: https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/PaperCravings
Online store: http://www.allaboutplannersshop.com.au/
Shop blog: https://allaboutthehouseblog.wordpress.com/
Click here to subscribe to the blog and access the free printables library!
The spreadsheets can be purchased from my shop here: http://etsy.me/2sj0HLl 100 tax deductions checklist: http://www.allaboutthehouseprintablesblog.com/100-tax-deductions/ Spreadsheets for tracking business income & expenses: http://etsy.me/2sjaX6z Download free printables: https://app.convertkit.com/landing_pages/67222 ______________________________________ *** WHERE ELSE YOU CAN FIND ME *** Blog: https://allaboutplanners.com.au/ Etsy Shop: https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/AllAboutPlannersshop Online shop: http://www.allaboutplannersshop.com.au/ Digital paper shop: https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/PaperCra... Ecourses: http://buildabiggeronlinebusiness.teachable.com/courses Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com.au/allaboutplanners/ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/all_about_planners/ Email: email@example.com
Using Excel sp...The spreadsheets can be purchased from my shop here: http://et...