If you're a couponing addict or want to get started couponing and need a way to keep all those coupons organized, a coupon binder is essential!
>>> This coupon binder will keep everything organized including:
- Coupons clipped
- Keep track of coupons alphabetically, by expiry date or by store section / category
- Handy reference sheets including the meaning of coupon jargon such as BOGO
- Grocery lists
- Price lists so you never pay more than you need to
- 90 categorised dividers (e.g. canned items, personal hygiene, expire in 1 week etc.)
- Sorting mats to make coupon clipping quicker
* Complete list of included pages is below
There are a massive 206 pages included! All pages are EDITABLE except the cover, dividers and sorting mats! Please scroll to the bottom of the listing for more information about editable PDF files.
Once purchased, these sheets can be printed as many times as you like! (for personal use only).
This listing is for the PINK version.
Files will be available for INSTANT DOWNLOAD shortly after purchasing. Please check the email account you have associated with Etsy for an email containing the link to the download page.
Pages can be printed at full page size or resized for A5 binders or any other page size you like. Printing tips tutorial on my blog.
This set is part of the GET IT ALL bundle.
*** INCLUDED IN THE COUPON PLANNER *** (hover your mouse over the photos to enlarge)
- Coupon cover and spine (2 pages)
- This belongs to page in case your planner is lost
- Password log to keep track of all your logins on deal sites etc.
- Coupon categories index – list out all of the categories in the order you have them arranged in your binder (dot point format)
- Coupons Index (Categorised) – a more detailed breakdown of the coupons you store in each category (ideal for products that can overlap into multiple categories, so you’re not wasting time flicking through the entire binder – you’ll know exactly where to look) (4 pages)
- Coupons Index - Alphabetical – Vertical format (4 pages) – if you have a lot of items to record per category, use this page
- Coupons Index - Alphabetical – Horizontal format (4 pages) – if you have a lot of items to record per category, use this page
- Coupon codes tracker (landscape page format) with space to record category, company, expiry date, coupon value and stores that will accept the coupon code
- Coupon codes tracker - Store, coupon code, discount, date it expires (I use this for Etsy shop coupon codes and codes you get when signing up for people’s email lists)
- Coupon dividers – 90 dividers for organizing all your coupons (refer to list below for the titles of each divider). Includes typical categories like beauty, cleaning products etc. as well as dividers for coupons that expire the 1st week of the month, 2nd week etc. if you want to organize them that way
- A to Z dividers (letter is on the side so you can easily find the letter you’re looking for when flicking through your binder) (21 pages - less popular letters share a page)
- Coupon shopping list – track all of the coupons you have for each item on your shopping list to remind you to use them at a checkout
- Coupon trading contacts (landscape page format) – if you look out for coupons for others and vise versa, keep track of it here
- Couponing grocery list – categorised by store section / aisle e.g. produce, deli etc.
- Couponing grocery list v2 – uncategorised
- Multi-store shopping list v1 – there are 4 checklists per page (1 for each store) or use if you want to organize your shopping list in another way e.g. by aisle number of your local supermarket
- Multi-store shopping list v2 – same as above but with 5 checklists per page
- Spent and saved – prove to those skeptics wrong & those that think you’re a crazy couponer that it’s totally worth it and show them how much you’re saving using coupons
- Couponing tips – note at tips or things to remember when you’re browsing the web for coupons
- Lowest price list – jot down the store that has the lowest price for items you regularly buy
- Lowest price list v2 - Same as above but use one page per category if you do a lot of shopping (2 pages)
- Price comparison – compare the price for products you buy frequently (for 2 shops)
- Price comparison v2 – compare the price for products you buy frequently (for 3 shops)
- Price match – note any items that stores will price match including their price, the advertised price of the other store and the coupon
- Rock bottom price list – Alphabetical - list your items for each category and the lowest price you’ll pay/the lowest price you’ve seen (4 pages)
- Stock up list – if you have a coupon where you need to meet a minimum total order value to get it – then consult this list e.g. I always need more tissues or toilet paper and they won’t expire (there are 2 columns – 1 for food and a non-food list)
- Stockup versus RRP price – use one page per category
- Stockup versus RRP price v2 - Same as above but for your favorite products (not organized by category)
- Store opening hours – for your favorite shops or if you’re missing an ingredient and need to quickly duck out to the shops
- Weekly couponing savings – need to cut your grocery bill down? Track your goal and actual savings for each week
- Fortnightly couponing savings - if you prefer to budget this way
- Products to try – if you need a couple of dollars to make up the cart to get discounts, add a product you’ve been wanting to try (includes a section to record the item’s price as well so you don’t have to spend more than you need to make the minimum order value)
- Where to find coupons – to record your favorite websites and the types of coupons you can find there
- Coupon jargon / lingo – refer to this whenever you see a phrase and you don’t know what it means e.g. BOGO or EXP
- Coupon policies – keep track of which stores accept what types of coupons
- Sorting mats – alphabetical as well as miscellaneous and hot coupons – includes a cut line to split the page in 2 (if you want to) (12 pages - some letters share a mat)
- Sorting mats – blank so you can choose your own categories – includes a cut line to split the page in 2 (if you want to)
- Sorting mats – categorised – if you prefer to organize them this way rather than alphabetically – includes a cut line to split the page in 2 (if you want to) – these can also be placed in your binder as is, to create categories and if you want to avoid using tabs / category divider pages (34 Pages)
- Sorting mats - full page size & blank so you can choose your own categories - also great for clipping bigger coupons
- 1 Inch wide tabs (with the same labels as the category dividers) (2 pages)
>>> COUPON CATEGORY DIVIDERS <<<
90 Category dividers to keep your binder super organized and make everything easy to find:
7. Boxed Items
9. Canned Items
17. Fruits & Vegetables
18. Hardware & Vehicle
19. Health & Vitamins
20. Home & Garden
23. Medicine & First Aid
24. Pasta & Rice
25. Personal Hygiene
29. Splurge Products
32. Arts & Crafts
33. Office supplies
34. Online Shopping
36. Etsy Shop Coupons
37. Filler Products
38. Stock Up Products
39. Food Coupons
40. Non Food Coupons
41. Coupon Jargon
42. Store Policies
43. Manufacturer’s Coupons
46. Magazines & Catalogues
47. Price list
48. Shopping Lists
51. Lowest Price List
52. Rock Bottom Price List
54. Coupon Resources
55. Couponing Tips
57. Stock up List
58. Store Opening Hours
59. Sporting Mats
60. Coupons Saved for Others
61. Coupon Categories
66. Smart Source
67. Red Plum
71. Save – A – Lot
72. Sam’s Club
74. Rite Aid
77. Proctor & Gamble
78. Travel Coupons
79. Freebie Coupons
80. Internet Coupons
81. Expire in 1 Week
82. Expire in 2 Weeks
83. Expire in 3 Weeks
84. Expire in 4 Weeks
85. Hot Offers
86. Restaurant Coupons
87. Expire 1st Week of the month
88. Expire 2nd Week of the month
89. Expire 3rd Week of the month
90. Expire 4th Week of the month
91. Products to Try
This set is part of the GET IT ALL bundle.
You may also be interested in the budget planner.
- When you open the files there will be light blue boxes where you can type in your information (this will NOT remain light blue when printed).
- You can still print and hand-write on the sheets (the blue boxes won't appear on your printed copy)
- The fillable font is helvetica in black
- The checkboxes are not editable. The forms are intended for filling out on the computer, then printing out and checking each item off as you go
- The actual layout of the printable including pattern, pattern colour, font style, existing text ect. are not editable and cannot be changed
- The cover, dividers and sorting mats are not editable
How to add your own text & print the planner pages:
All printables are in PDF format. You will need to download adobe reader (it's free!). These sheets can be printed on 8.5" x 11" and A4 size paper.
There are 2 copies of each sheet allowing you to do 2 per page page printing then cut in half for half size pages, or you can do duplex printing. See here for printing tips. The pages are set to 'full bleed' or 'borderless' if you do not have a printer that can do borderless printing, the pages will print with a thin white border.
The watermarks will NOT appear on your copy.
Please note that this is a digital product and no physical product will be sent.
Colours may vary depending on your monitor and printer.
There are no refunds on digital items.
See here for printing tips
© AllAboutPlanners - For personal use only!
Shop AllAboutTheHouse Printables on Etsy
Shop Digital Scrapbooking on Etsy
Visit the Shop Blog
For more information about how to use the printables, visit the other blog
'Wonderful product!!! There are so many options included with this planner that you just will not find anywhere else. It is more then worth the money. I am so glad I purchased this!'
'I love this so much!!!! It has really helped me stay organized!!!'
'Love the images and the quantity of different style sheets available. The direct download is awesome too!'
'Very helpful, love all the layouts and designs!!'
'Great - Exactly what I needed'
'Everything I could possibly think I need and more!! Extremely happy with purchase! I'll be buying more for other things!'
'Quick and friendly seller! Thank you.'
'Quick and easy...just what I was looking for!'
Click here to subscribe to the blog and access the free printables library!