It's never too early to start getting organised for Christmas!
Included are 48 sheets (most are EDITABLE, see below) to completely organise everything from gifts, to the menu, shopping lists, decorations, Christmas cooking, activities, party planning and more! Photo 4 shows a Christmas Planner created using these printables. The binder shown is for display purposes only and is not included.
Files will be available for INSTANT DOWNLOAD after purchasing.
All sheets will be in the RED chevron version as shown in photo 1. To purchase another colour, see HERE
INCLUDED (all sheets are editable unless stated otherwise):
- Binder cover and spine (in 3 sizes to suit any binder)* Not editable
- Chistmas to do Checklist - a few month before, October, November, December 1st, 1st week of December, The Week Before, A Few Days Before, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day (blank and filled in versions - 4 sheet each version)
- Blank landscape calendar with notes - You choose what month it’s for so it doesn’t matter if you start your christmas planning in July or December, it can be used for any month of the year. You get to choose your title so you could also use it to plan your Christmas to do's, Christmas cooking schedule ect.
- Portrait binder calendar with notes. Also blank.
- Christmas Budget (2 pages - filled in and blank) with budgeted, actual and difference
- Christmas Cards - write the name/family and their address. Check off when you've sent them a Christmas card and when you've received one from them. Can be used for up to 6 years before it needs to be re-printed!
- Christmas Essentials & Reminders - checklists for gift wrapping, decorations, random and other. The second page is a blank list for you to write reminders and put on your fridge!
- Online Shopping Record - keep track of what you've purchased from where, the purchase date, price, expected arrival with a checkbox when you've received it
- Christmas Eve & Christmas Day Planner 2 pages) - plan each day from 7am until 10pm, space for to do's, 'don't forget' and lined notes section
- Christmas Food Shopping List and Christmas Shopping List (1 list per page, 2 columns for each list)
- Christmas Menu - breakfast, lunch, snacks, appetisers, main dish, side dish, desserts & beverages - plenty of lined writing space
- Christmas Countdown - a 2 page planner from December 11th to December 24th with three lined sections per day - Christmas Activities, Christmas Cooking and Christmas Preparation.
- Gift Planner - plan what gifts you'll give to each person by listing your top 3 gift ideas including the store to purchase them from and price before deciding which gift to purchase. You can also record the budgeted amount, cost of the gift, shipping, total spent, checkboxes for when you have bought, wrapped and delivered the gift and a notes section where you can record things like their clothes size (see photo 4)
- Gift List - list each person and what gift you have for them
- Handmade Gift List - note the gift you will be making and who it for with a checkbox to tick when completed
- Christmas Movies checklist – keep the kids entertained
- Christmas Baking list
- Christmas Projects - perfect for Christmas crafts and DIY projects
- Christmas Wish List - List the items, price store and priority
- Holiday Bucket List - list your activities and record the date you completed them e.g, visit Santa
- Christmas Decor Planner (filled in and blank - 4 pages) - One page with pre-filled areas such as lounge room and things like 'mantle decorations' ect. The second page is blank so you can add your own rooms. The blank version has no suggested decorations so you can customise to your liking!
- Christmas Traditions - yearly traditions and new traditions to try
- Thank You Cards - Keep track of what gift you received from who with a checkbox to tick when you’ve sent them a thank you card
- Multi-store shopping checklist
- Christmas Decorations Inventory - List all of your decorations and where they are stored. You could also note the box no ect.
- Christmas Guest List – Record the name/family, their phone no. invite sent? whether they've RSVP's yes or no and the number of people attending. There's a follow ups section down the bottom or you could use it for notes e.g. who requires airport pickup
- Holiday Party Planner - plan the theme, guest list, food and beverages, decorations, party bags, games and activities, notes
- Cover and spine with ‘Christmas Recipes’ to create a separate recipe binder
- Favourite Christmas Recipes - recipe name and source
- Recipe sheet (A4)
- Christmas to do list - due dates section to keep you motivated!
- Lined note paper
Notes on EDITABLE documents:
- When you open the files there will be light blue boxes where you can type in your information (this will NOT remain light blue when printed).
- You can still print and hand-write on the sheets (the blue boxes won't appear on your printed copy)
- The fillable font is helvetica in black
- The checkboxes are not editable. The forms are intended for filling out on the computer, then printing out and checking each item off as you go
- The actual layout of the printable including pattern, pattern colour, font style, existing text ect. are not editable and cannot be changed
How to add your own text & print the planner pages:
All printables are in PDF format. You will need to download adobe reader (it's free!). These sheets can be printed on 8.5" x 11" and A4 size paper.
There are 2 copies of each sheet allowing you to do 2 per page page printing then cut in half for half size pages, or you can do duplex printing. The pages are set to be full bleed (select 'borderless' in your printer menu). If your printer cannot do borderless printing, the pages will print with a thin white border. See here for printing tips.
Most instant download items (and all sets) come in zipped folders. Please ensure your computer can open zipped folders.
The watermarks will NOT appear on your copy.
Please note that this is a digital product and no physical product will be sent.
Colours may vary depending on your monitor and printer.
There are no refunds on digital items.
The pages are set to be full bleed (select 'borderless' in your printer menu). If your printer cannot do borderless printing, the pages will print with a thin white border. See here for printing tips
© AllAboutTheHouse - For personal use only!
Shop AllAboutTheHouse Printables on Etsy
Shop Digital Scrapbooking on Etsy
Visit the Shop Blog
For more information about how I use the printables, visit my other blog
Click here to subscribe to the blog and access the free printables library!