Keep track of your to do's with 30 different checklists. Use a few or use them all!
- Use a checklist to pre-plan the week
- Weekly overflow (when you run out of space in your planner)
- Project planning
- Monthly checklist
- 1 page for each category you plan e.g. work, personal, blog
Purchase once and print unlimited copies for your personal use.
1. Anything lists (4 lists per page) in 1 color per checklist
2. Anything lists (4 lists per page) in rainbow with checkboxes
3. Anything numbered lists (4 lists per page) in rainbow
4. 1 page numbered checklist with checkbox
5. To do list – task, estimated time, priority and a checkboxes for when completed
6. Must do, should do and if I have time with date (full width of page for long hand-writing and /or long tasks)
7. Must do, should do and if I have time with checkboxes)
8. To do list with task and date – record date completed or schedule the date you’re going to do it – ideal for a weekly pre-plan or monthly overview (full width of page for long hand-writing and /or long tasks)
9. To do list with columns for – task, est time, priority and date
10. To do list with columns for – task, est time, priority and checkbox
11. To do list (3 columns per page with checkboxes) - must do, should do and if I have time
12. To do list (3 columns per page with checkboxes)
13. To do list (2 columns per page with checkboxes)
14. To do list (1 column per page with checkboxes)
15. 2 page weekly spread – 5 day week plus weekly checklist (or use for the weekend)
16. Weekend to do list – 2 columns per page, when you need just a bit extra space to plan the weekend
17. Bucket list
18. Bucket list – numbered
19. Books to read
20. Half lined and half checklist (vertical format)
21. Monthly task list by week
22. 2 goals per page– with space for notes + checklist for each (use for work + personal, 2 goals for the month, week 1, week 2 etc.) – ideal for project planning and breaking bigger tasks down into steps
23. Checklist for each month (vertical style - 3 month per page)
24. Grocery list by store section
25. Cleaning checklist by room
26. Packing list
27. Wish list
28. Shopping list 2 columns
29. Shopping list 3 columns
30. To do list colorful
The file will be available for INSTANT DOWNLOAD after payment has been received. Please check your emails for a link to the download page.
More printables in this range coming soon. Be sure to sign up to my mailing list to be notified.
There are 30 different layouts!
Rainbow version also available here.
US letter size 8.5 x 11"
Can be resized to US half letter size, A5, A4, Happy Planner size or any other size you like. See this page from my blog for a tutorial: https://allaboutplanners.com.au/faq/printing-tips/
All printables are in PDF format. You will need to download adobe reader (it's free!) http://get.adobe.com/reader/
There are 2 copies of each sheet allowing you to do duplex printing or 2 per page page printing for half size pages. See this page from my blog for a tutorial: https://allaboutplanners.com.au/how-to-easily-print-printables-double-sided-duplex-printing-tutorial/
- When you open the file there will be light blue boxes where you can type in your information (this will NOT remain light blue when printed).
- You can still print and hand-write on the sheets (the blue boxes won't appear on your printed copy)
- The fillable font is helvetica in black
- The sheets are intended for filling out on your computer and checking off by hand
- For copyright protection, the layout of the documents, including existing text cannot be changed
Video tutorial: http://www.allaboutthehouseprintablesblog.com/faq/what-does-editable-mean/
All printables are in PDF format. You will need to download adobe reader (it's free!) http://get.adobe.com/reader/ The pages are A4 size. They can be printed at letter size, half size, A5, junior arc size, Filofax, personal size, Erin Condren planner size or any other size you like – please see this post from my blog for printing instructions: http://allaboutthehouseprintablesblog.com/faq/printing-tips/
There are 2 copies of each sheet allowing you to do 2 per page page printing then cut in half for half size pages, or you can do duplex printing. The pages are set to be full bleed (select 'borderless' in your printer menu). If your printer cannot do borderless printing, the pages will print with a thin white border. See http://www.allaboutthehouseprintables.com.au/printing-tips/ for printing tips.
Most instant download items (and all sets) come in zipped folders. Please ensure your computer can open zipped folders.
The watermarks will NOT appear on your copy.
Please note that this is a digital product and no physical product will be sent. After payment is received, you will recieve an automatic email (to the email address you have listed with Etsy). In that email will be a link to the download page.
Colours may vary depending on your monitor and printer.
There are no refunds on digital items.
All About Planners Printables are for personal use only. You may not profit from, forward or share the files with anyone else - please direct them to my store. You may pin the product to pinterest and/or share a link back from your blog, but do not upload free printables and allow readers to download them directly from your site.
(c) All About Planners
Click here to subscribe to the blog and access the free printables library!