Track all your income, debts, recurring and one-off expenses in this one simple spreadsheet.
ABOUT THE SPREADSHEETS
- Instant download - start using it straight away!
- Excel file format (can also be used in Google Docs)
- Automatically calculates what % of your income each debt and expense is
- Can be used for yourself or you're family's budgeting
- Purchase once and these can be re-used again and again each year
These spreadsheets are a simple and easy to use tool for non-financial people :)
- Simple, clean, non-gender specific design
- Formulas automatically calculate
- You can type over the pre-filled categories & add extra lines to customise the spreadsheets to suit your budgeting needs
I enter in the forecast amounts and color the font in red. Then change the font to grey when the actual amount has been spent.
I am unfortunately unable to provide after sales advice/troubleshooting on how to use Microsoft Excel or Google Docs. Basic excel skills are required. If you convo me requesting assistance I unfortunately will not be able to answer due to time constraints. There are NO REFUNDS under any circumstances, including if you do not have basic excel skills.
I accept no responsibility for errors that may be made in this spreadsheet. I am not accountant – I have created these spreadsheets based on my years of experience running an Etsy shop and online business. You are responsible for ensuring values (such as PayPal fees and tax rates relevant to your country) and formulas are correct - I recommend that you carefully check you have entered the correct vales and have not over-ridden formulas prior to using the information for taxes and financial reporting, and consultant an accountant if required.
These spreadsheets were made in Excel 2013. They have been tested and also work in Excel 2010. They should also work with earlier version of Excel although I cannot guarantee this. I am not responsible if you do not have Excel 2013 or 2010/if you are using a different software program and the files do not work. There are no refunds if these files will not work with your PC/laptop, or if you do not have basic excel skills and have problems formatting and/or using the spreadsheets.
The spreadsheets are intending for using on your computer or laptop (digital files to be used digitally), but if you wish to print the spreadsheet and file paper copies at the end of the year, this spreadsheet can be printed.
Most instant download items (and all sets) come in zipped folders. Please ensure your computer can open zipped folders.
The watermarks will NOT appear on your copy.
Colours may vary depending on your monitor and printer.
There are no refunds on digital items.
DOWNLOADING THE FILES
Please note that this is a digital product and no physical product will be sent.
Files will be available for INSTANT DOWNLOAD after payment has cleared - please check the email address used to place your order for an automatic email containing the link to the download page.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
Plenty more business tools available in the shop including:
- Editable Printable Order form template
- Catalogue template (fully customisable Photoshop file format containing 35 different page designs)
- Pricing Worksheet for Excel or Google Docs
- Business Spreadsheets for tracking income and expenses
- How to write product descriptions ecourse
- Business planner (no chevrons)
- Finance & budgeting planner printables
- Business planner: http://etsy.me/23jgd6t
- Blog Planner: http://etsy.me/1SVLxQs
- Lists Kit: http://etsy.me/1SlbK83
- Work at home mama: http://etsy.me/1Yk3Xfd
- Get it all (all planner sets in the shop!)
All sheets are (c) All About Planners
Digital scrapbooking store: https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/PaperCravings
Online store: http://www.allaboutplannersshop.com.au/
Shop blog: https://allaboutthehouseblog.wordpress.com/
Click here to subscribe to the blog and access the free printables library!