Choose Your Options
Not sure how much to charge for your goods? Feel like you're not making much profit? Don't even know how much profit you're making? This pricing calculator will help solve your pricing dilemmas and make sure you're charging enough to make a profit :)
ABOUT THE SPREADSHEET
- Instant download - start using it straight away!
- Excel file (can also be used in Google Docs)
- Enter your material, labor and packaging costs
- Enter the time it takes to take photos and write the product description
- Enter the hourly rate you want to pay yourself
- Spreadsheet will automatically calculate the retail and wholesale price (including taking into account Etsy fees, payment processing fees and sales tax).
- Automatically calculates the retail and wholesale price (and you can change the suggested % markup if you like!)
- You can change the tax rate for your country or state
- There's also a section to calculate the price for custom orders based on what changes they want to make (e.g. size change, color change, pattern change, layout change etc.)
- Add the cost of extra surcharges such as rush orders, express shipping, personalisation etc.
- There's a section to add an SKU for the product (or you can duplicate the spreadsheet and use one tab for each product type in your shop. E.g. if you sold jewellery you could have separate tabs for bracelets, necklaces etc. )
- Space to type notes
- Space to add a product photo (go to the top menu in Excel press insert then picture)
Spreadsheet can also be printed if you prefer to write by hand or do calculations manually.
WHO THIS SPREADSHEET IS FOR:
- If you need to know how much to charge so that you're actually turning a profit
- If you're thinking about offering a new product (or an entire product line) and aren't sure whether it's going to be feasible
- If you want to know how much you are paying yourself per hour (and what hourly rate you need to pay yourself to turn a profit)
- If you want to sell wholesale or to retailers
Can be used if you're an Etsy seller or if you have an online business outside of Etsy.
- Simple clean, ink friendly design
- Formulas automatically calculate
- Tips and examples to help guide you/recommended use (hover your mouse over the circles with the red triangle to see the suggested instructions/tips on what to enter where)
- Can be used by a new or seasoned Etsy shop owner, and/or if you have an online shop and create and sell physical products, digital products and/or services.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
Plenty more business tools available in my shop! http://etsy.me/2bFv1pZ
Order form template in chevron pattern or polka dot
How to write product descriptions ecourse:
business planner (chevrons pattern)
Business planner (no chevrons)
finance binder (chevrons pattern)
Finance binder (no chevrons)
budget binder (updated and expanded version of the finance binder in chevron pattern)
- Business planner: http://etsy.me/23jgd6t
- Blog Planner: http://etsy.me/1SVLxQs
- Lists Kit: http://etsy.me/1SlbK83
- Work at home mama: http://etsy.me/1Yk3Xfd
- Get it all (all planner sets in my shop): http://etsy.me/1SFCksQ
Files will be available for INSTANT DOWNLOAD after payment has cleared - please check your Etsy registered email address for the link to the download page.
I am unfortunately unable to provide after sales advice/troubleshooting on how to use Microsoft Excel or Google Docs. Basic excel skills are required. If you convo me requesting assistance I unfortunately will not be able to answer due to time constraints. There are NO REFUNDS under any circumstances, including if you do not have basic excel skills.
I accept no responsibility for errors that may be made in this spreadsheet. I am not accountant – I have created these spreadsheets based on my years of experience running an Etsy shop and online business. You are responsible for ensuring values (such as PayPal fees and tax rates relevant to your country) and formulas are correct - I recommend that you carefully check you have entered the correct vales and have not over-ridden formulas prior to using the information for taxes and financial reporting, and consultant an accountant if required.
These spreadsheets were made in Excel 2013. They have been tested and also work in Excel 2010. They should also work with earlier version of Excel although I cannot guarantee this. I am not responsible if you do not have Excel 2013 or 2010/if you are using a different software program and the files do not work. There are no refunds if these files will not work with your PC/laptop, or if you do not have basic excel skills and have problems formatting and/or using the spreadsheets.
The spreadsheets are intending for using on your computer or laptop (digital files to be used digitally), but if you wish to print the spreadsheet and file paper copies at the end of the year, this spreadsheet can be printed.
Most instant download items (and all sets) come in zipped folders. Please ensure your computer can open zipped folders.
The watermarks will NOT appear on your copy.
Colours may vary depending on your monitor and printer.
There are no refunds on digital items.
DOWNLOADING THE FILES
Please note that this is a digital product and no physical product will be sent.
Files will be available for INSTANT DOWNLOAD after payment has cleared - please check your Etsy registered email address for an automatic email containing the link to the download page. If you have changed email addresses or cannot locate the email which may go to your spam/junk folder, instructions for accessing the download page are included in the 'notes from seller' on your order receipt.
All sheets are (c) AllAboutTheHouse http://www.etsy.com/shop/AllAboutTheHouse
Digital scrapbooking store: https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/PaperCravings
Online store: http://www.allaboutplannersshop.com.au/
Shop blog: https://allaboutthehouseblog.wordpress.com/
Click here to subscribe to the blog and access the free printables library!