Having trouble keeping track of your shop's income and expenses? Do you dread tax time because you have no records of where the money has been spent? Do you have any idea when seasonal periods are? How much profit you've made?
These simple and easy to use business spreadsheets will help solve those problems :)
These spreadsheets were created by an Etsy seller, for fellow Etsy sellers that want a simple and easy way to keep track of your business' income and expenses without is being unnecessarily complicated and a huge hassle come tax time.
ABOUT THE SPREADSHEETS
- Instant download - start using it straight away!
- Excel file format (can also be used in Google Docs)
- Can be used by ANY Etsy seller or online business owner - regardless or whether you sell digital or physical products
- Purchase once and these can be re-used again and again each year
I created these spreadsheets and tested them in my own business for over a year (and am still using them now!), making tweaks along the way so that they're the perfect tool for non-financial people who'd rather spend more time on their business, than the not-so-fun task of accounting.
- Simple, clean, non-gender specific design
- Formulas automatically calculate
- Tips and examples to help guide you/recommended use (hover your mouse over the cells with red triangles in the corner to see the suggested instructions/tips on what to enter where)
There are 5 spreadsheets included in this bundle.
TAX DEDUCTIONS LIST
Breakdown of all your expenses so your accountant can classify them correctly. There's also a column for you to keep track of when you've filed receipts for each expense to make sure you have all the necessary records for tax time. You can use the filters in this spreadsheet to see all of the transactions for each expense category.
INCOME AND EXPENSES
Keep track of how much you've spent (or earned) for each income and expense category. the summary of each expense category and once. You can compare which income sources are providing you with the most income, look at patterns through the year. E.g. if your sales increased in July your products may be seasonal towards the summer months, or the marketing campaign you undertook was successful.
Automatically transfers the totals from the income and expenses tab. You can record your goal income and expenses at the start of the year and compare these to how your shop actually performed. A graph will automatically show whether you met your goals, fell short or exceed them, so you can track your business' performance over time.
Formulas will automatically calculate the total income and expenses for each month, as well as the average each month for the year (a big help for budgeting!)
If you have a blog for your shop, earn affiliate income, offer consulting or virtual assistant services etc. This spreadsheet was designed for payments that often have a delayed period from when the income is earned and when it actually appears in your account. Use this spreadsheet to record a breakdown of any other income, including the date the income appeared in your bank account so you can make sure yo get paid.
Keep track of all the craft shows you went to throughout the year, how much you spent, how much you revenue you earned etc. so you can see which shows were worthwhile and which you don't need to go back to next year.
WHY YOU NEED THESE SPREADSHEETS
- You need to keep track of income and expenses, otherwise how will you know whether your business is actually viable and making a profit?
- The data in the spreadsheets tells you important information about you business including: the busiest months of the year (e.g. so you know to order supplies in advance), whether marketing campaigns were successful (i.e. results in an increase in sales),
- Make tax time a breeze - by keeping your records up to date as the year progresses, all the information's already there come tax time.
- Saves you money, by recording all of your expenses as you go, you won't forget any tax deductions you can claim come tax time
- Helps you track your income and expense goals so you can see what's working and what isn't working and make changes to your business accordingly
These spreadsheets can be used if you're an Etsy seller and/or if you have an online business outside of Etsy.
I am unfortunately unable to provide after sales advice/troubleshooting on how to use Microsoft Excel or Google Docs. Basic excel skills are required. If you convo me requesting assistance I unfortunately will not be able to answer due to time constraints. There are NO REFUNDS under any circumstances, including if you do not have basic excel skills.
I accept no responsibility for errors that may be made in this spreadsheet. I am not accountant – I have created these spreadsheets based on my years of experience running an Etsy shop and online business. You are responsible for ensuring values (such as PayPal fees and tax rates relevant to your country) and formulas are correct - I recommend that you carefully check you have entered the correct vales and have not over-ridden formulas prior to using the information for taxes and financial reporting, and consultant an accountant if required.
These spreadsheets were made in Excel 2013. They have been tested and also work in Excel 2010. They should also work with earlier version of Excel although I cannot guarantee this. I am not responsible if you do not have Excel 2013 or 2010/if you are using a different software program and the files do not work. There are no refunds if these files will not work with your PC/laptop, or if you do not have basic excel skills and have problems formatting and/or using the spreadsheets.
The spreadsheets are intending for using on your computer or laptop (digital files to be used digitally), but if you wish to print the spreadsheet and file paper copies at the end of the year, this spreadsheet can be printed.
Most instant download items (and all sets) come in zipped folders. Please ensure your computer can open zipped folders.
The watermarks will NOT appear on your copy.
Colours may vary depending on your monitor and printer.
There are no refunds on digital items.
DOWNLOADING THE FILES
Please note that this is a digital product and no physical product will be sent.
Files will be available for INSTANT DOWNLOAD after payment has cleared - please check the email address used to place your order for an automatic email containing the link to the download page.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
Plenty more business tools available in the shop including:
- Editable Printable Order form template
- Catalogue template (fully customisable Photoshop file format containing 35 different page designs)
- Pricing Worksheet for Excel or Google Docs
- Business Spreadsheets for tracking income and expenses
- How to write product descriptions ecourse
- Business planner (no chevrons)
- Finance & budgeting planner printables
- Business planner: http://etsy.me/23jgd6t
- Blog Planner: http://etsy.me/1SVLxQs
- Lists Kit: http://etsy.me/1SlbK83
- Work at home mama: http://etsy.me/1Yk3Xfd
- Get it all (all planner sets in the shop!)
All sheets are (c) AllAboutTheHouse http://www.etsy.com/shop/AllAboutTheHouse
Digital scrapbooking store: https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/PaperCravings
Online store: http://www.allaboutplannersshop.com.au/
Shop blog: https://allaboutthehouseblog.wordpress.com/
Click here to subscribe to the blog and access the free printables library!