This printable is free when you subscribe to my blog!
You can print the pages as many times as you like! (for personal use only).
See this post from my blog for more than 100 things to put in your habit tracker.
If you’re an existing subscriber, you can login to the free printables library here (the password was sent in the initial subscription confirmation email), if you’d like to subscribe and download the insert, click here. You’ll then be able to download not only the insert, but the ENTIRE free printables library which includes:
- Planner stickers (and if you really love planner stickers you can find over 400 designs in my Etsy shop and printed versions of my planner stickers available via my sister’s Etsy shop: CarefullyCraftedbyJo
- Binder cover to organize planner stickers
- Desktop wallpapers
- Polka dot pattern overlay (if you’re interested in learning how to make your own patterns in Photoshop, you’ll love my ecourse)
- Organizing printables (like the ones in my printables shop)
- Teacher printables (such as printable hall passes)
Click here to subscribe to the blog and access the free printables library!