This listing is for the list makers kit! Organise your to do’s in a way that suits YOU! There are 48 sheets included – use a few or use them all. Print one sheet 5 or 500 times – it’s up to you! (Please note they are for personal use only)
This listing is for the Quatrefoil Pink 3 version as shown in photos 1 Files will be available for INSTANT DOWNLOAD shortly after purchasing. Please check your emails for a link to the download page.
INCLUDED (hover over each photo to enlarge):
- Personalised binder cover and spine (leave a message in the notes to seller if you would like wording other than ‘My Lists’ as shown e.g. ‘Amanda’s Lists’ ‘The Book of Lists’ ‘Lists’ ect.
- Grocery list (2 columns per page)
- Shopping List (2 columns per page)
- To Do list (2 columns per page)
- Annual To Do’s (allocate up to 5 tasks per month to make your to do’s more manageable)
- Assorted checklists (priority, calls and emails, errands, projects and an anything list for you to choose your own title e.g. daily, weekly, monthly or however often you like)
- Books to read
- Bucket List
- Calls & Emails
- Family To Do List
- Grocery list by store section (produce, bakery, aisle, household/miscellaneous, deli, fridge/freezer)
- Home to do’s
- Honey to do list
- Master to do list
- Monthly to do’s (2 checklists per month, per page – 6 sheets)
- Movies to watch
- Must do, should do and want to do (2 pages one with ‘this month’ for the title and the other ‘this week’)
- One day at a time – feel overwhelmed? Allocate just one task for each day of the month and focus on completing that task but taking it one day at a time
- Places to Go (Use this as a family outings planner, holiday activities planner, destination planner (e.g. cities or locations to visit) ect.
- Priority checklists (Today’s, Tomorrow, …Eventually)
- Quick to do’s (15 minutes or less, 30 minutes, 60 minutes – I use this for cleaning tasks)
- Recipes to try
- Shopping list (1 column per page)
- Someday list
- Summer Bucket List
- Things to Learn (I use this for things I’d like to learn how to do in Photoshop)
- Things to Make
- To Buy Checklist
- To Do Checklist
- To Do (with due dates)
- To Do list with days
- Want vs. Need
- Weekend to do list
- Weekly planner – checklists for each day
- Weekly to do’s (one checklist for the whole week)
- Wish List
- Work to do list
There’s also the anything lists where you can choose any type of list you want!
- Anything checklists (4 lists per page – you choose the titles! see photo 3)
- Anything list (1 column per page)
- Anything list (2 columns per page
There are 6 different colours available!
I am an obsessive list make (OLM). I have lists for EVERYTHING. It’s the only way I can keep everything in order. I have so many lists, I created my own ‘book of lists’ (visit my blog to see how I put my book together and how I use the sheets: http://allaboutthehouseblog.wordpress.com/2013/10/05/the-list-makers-kit-chevron-book-of-lists/)
To purchase this planner in chevron, see HERE
I can customise your household binder cover with your choice of text e.g. ‘Smith Family Binder’ or ‘Our Family Binder’ ect (just leave a message in the 'comments to seller' when checking out). This will be sent separately within 48hrs.
All printables are in PDF format. You will need to download adobe reader (it's free!). These sheets can be printed on 8.5" x 11" and A4 size paper.
There are 2 copies of each sheet allowing you to do 2 per page page printing then cut in half for half size pages, or you can do duplex printing. See here for printing tips.
Most instant download items (and all sets) come in zipped folders. Please ensure your computer can open zipped folders.
The pages are set to be full bleed (select 'borderless' in your printer menu). If your printer cannot do borderless printing, the pages will print with a thin white border. See here for printing tips
The watermarks will NOT appear on your copy.
Please note that this is a digital product and no physical product will be sent.
Colours may vary depending on your monitor and printer.
There are no refunds on digital items.
© AllAboutTheHouse - For personal use only!
Shop AllAboutTheHouse Printables on Etsy
Shop Digital Scrapbooking on Etsy
Visit the Shop Blog
For more information about how I use the printables, visit my other blog
Click here to subscribe to the blog and access the free printables library!