Get organized this school year with 295(!!!) pages to organize everything from lesson planning to field trips, grading, attendance and more! Most pages are EDITABLE! There are plenty of options allowing you to organize your planner/binders in a way that works for you! This planner is suitable for any type of teacher! Once purchased, these sheets can be printed as many times as you like! (for personal use only).
This listing is for the LIGHT BLUE version (see photo 2). Files will be available for INSTANT DOWNLOAD after purchasing. To purchase another colour see HERE
To learn more about this planner including suggested uses for each page, to see a close-up view of the pages and suggested assembly, read THIS POST from the blog. The photos in this listing only show a sample of what's included!
INCLUDED (hover your mouse over the photos to enlarge):
- ‘Teacher planner’ binder cover, back cover (with small shop logo) and spine (in 3 sizes to suit any binder). Leave a message in the notes to seller if you would like this personalised e.g. ‘Mrs Smith 2014 – 2015’
- 2 Page Record Anything (2 pages)
- Absentee Log
- Activity Planner
- Binder calendar – perpetual - 7 day week + notes section (Monday and Sunday start versions included)
- Checklist By Week
- Classroom Layout & Seating Chart (not editable)
- Classroom Inventory & Tax Deductions
- Classroom News
- Classroom Roster
- Classroom Schedule
- Emergency Procedures & Buddies List (2 pages)
- Field Trip Planner (10 pages)
- Groupwork Planner (2 pages)
- Hall Pass Log
- Holidays list
- Important dates
- Library checkout
- Maternity leave checklist
- Meeting notes
- My Students
- Monthly Notes
- Notes for the Substitute
- Parent Teacher conference (one page per student)
- Parent Teacher conference v2 (multiple students per page)
- Professional Development Log
- Parent Communication Log
- Quarterly Planning
- Reading List
- Record anything by week
- Password log
- 2 page monthly calendar (Monday to Friday - each box is broken in 2 e.g. work and a home - with a Weekend & Notes Column)
- School Supplies List
- Semester outline
- Student Behaviour
- Student Birthdays
- Student info (8 pages)
- Student info - individual ( 2 pages)
- Student progress (2 pages)
- Teacher Calendar - Landscape format - Monday – Friday, events and activities lined section – editable title box
- Teacher Calendar v2 - Landscape format – objectives and goals checklist, Monday – Friday Calendar, events and activities lined section – editable title box
- Teacher checklists
- Teacher contacts (2 pages - one blank and one filled in)
- Daily planner
- Teacher Goals
- This Belongs To - in case your planner is lost
- Volunteer & Parent Signup sheets (2 pages)
- Web Resources
- What you missed and what you will miss (2 pages)
- Teacher To Dos
- Teacher Project Planner (2 pages)
- Teacher Shopping List & Purchases (4 pages)
- To do checklist list
- Lined Note paper
- 7 page suggested use/implementation guide for using the pages
LESSON PLANNERS - 8 STYLES
- Single Page Lesson Planner
- Weekly Lesson Planner – Lined (2 pages)
- Weekly Lesson Planner – Unlined (2 pages)
- Weekly Lesson Planner v2 – Unlined (2 pages)
- Weekly Lesson Planner v2 – (2 pages)
- Weekly Lesson Planner v3 – Unlined (2 pages)
- Weekly Lesson Planner v3 –Lined (2 pages)
- Weekly Lesson Planner v4 (Unlined) – 2 pages
PLANNER COVERS/DIVIDERS (NOT EDITABLE)
- 48 Teacher Planning Covers and Spines (or can be used as dividers within your binder):
Assessment, Attendance Log, Behaviour. Calendars, Camp, Class Rosters, Classroom Activities, Classroom Organizer, Classroom Prep, Classroom Volunteers, Common Core, Creative Writing, Emergency Info, Evaluations, Excursions, Field Trips, Forms & Notes, Grading, IEP, Lesson Plans, Miscellaneous, Notes, Parent Communication, Parent Contact Info, Personal, Planning Ahead, Professional Development, Projects, Reading, Reports, Rewards, Schedules, School Clubs, Spelling, Staff Meetings, Standards, Student Information, Students, Substitute Binder, Substiture Plans, Teacher Planner, Testing, Unit Plans, Yearbook, SAT, QCS
- Subject Covers & Spines (90 pages) - American and Australian Schooling:
Accounting, Algebra, Algebra 1, Algebra 2, American History, American Literature, Ancient History, Art, Assessment, Astronomy, Ballet, Band, Biology, Business Law, Business Studies, Calculus, Cheerleading, Chemistry, Chess Club, Choir, Clubs & Committees, Computer Studies, Contacts, Culinary Studies, Dancing, Debating, Drama, Earth Science, Economics, English, Exam Preparation, Extracurricular Activities, Flashcards, French, Geography, Geometry, German, Graphic Arts, Health, Hip-Hop, History, Holidays, Home Economics, Horticulture, Humanities, Information Technology, Italian, Japanese, Jazz, Korean, Language Arts, Latin, Legal Studies, Mandarin, Marine Studies, Marketing, Math, Maths A, Maths B, Maths C, Modern History, Music, Notes, Performing Arts, Physical Education, Physics, Pottery, Pre-Calculus, Prom Committee, Reading, Religion, Results, School Play, Science, Social Studies, Spanish, Spelling, Sport, Statistics, Student Council, Swimming, Technology Studies, Theatre, To Do, Trigonometry, U.S. Government, Vietnamese, Woodwork, Work Experience, World History
- Monday to Friday & Weekend covers and spines
- January to December & Miscellaneous dividers – writing is on the right side so can easily find the month you are looking for when flicking through your planner
- Period dividers (10 pages) - 1st Period to 8th Period, Before School, After School
- Grade Covers and spines (19 pages) - USA and Australian Schooling - Pre-K, Kinder, Prep, Kinder, Grades 1 – 12, Freshman Year, Sophomore Year, Junior Year, Senior Year
- Teacher planner cover and spine (2 pages) - if you would like this personalised, leave a message in the notes to seller with your text for the title
There are 2 copies of each sheet (except the covers) allowing you to do duplex and/or 2 per page page printing then cut in half for half size pages. See http://allaboutthehouseblog.wordpress.com/2013/05/25/printing-tips/ for printing tips
Notes on EDITABLE documents:
- When you open the file there will be light blue boxes where you can type in your information (this will NOT remain light blue when printed).
- You can still print and hand-write on the sheets (the blue boxes won't appear on your printed copy)
- The fillable font is helvetica in black
- Checkboxes are not editable
- The 'My Students' '2 page record anything' and 'record anything by week' are editable in word.
- The classroom layout, seating chart and the school map (in the 'notes for the substitute teacher' documents are not editable (graph paper intended for writing/drawing on by hand)
- The binder covers/dividers and spines are NOT editable
If you would like the cover and spine personalised, please let me know in the notes to seller. Your personalised file will be emailed within 48hrs.
How to add your own text & print the planner pages:
All printables are in PDF format. You will need to download adobe reader (it's free!). These sheets can be printed on 8.5" x 11" and A4 size paper.
There are 2 copies of each sheet allowing you to do 2 per page page printing then cut in half for half size pages, or you can do duplex printing. See here for printing tips.
Most instant download items (and all sets) come in zipped folders. Please ensure your computer can open zipped folders.
The pages are set to be full bleed (select 'borderless' in your printer menu). If your printer cannot do borderless printing, the pages will print with a thin white border. See here for printing tips
The watermarks will NOT appear on your copy.
Please note that this is a digital product and no physical product will be sent.
Colours may vary depending on your monitor and printer.
There are no refunds on digital items.
© AllAboutTheHouse - For personal use only!
Shop AllAboutTheHouse Printables on Etsy
Shop Digital Scrapbooking on Etsy
Visit the Shop Blog
For more information about how I use the printables, visit my other blog
Click here to subscribe to the blog and access the free printables library!