This listing is for the EDITABLE list makers kit! Organise your to do’s in a way that suits YOU! There are 48 sheets included – use a few or use them all. Print one sheet 5 or 500 times – it’s up to you! (Please note they are for personal use only)
This listing is for the GREEN version. Files will be available for INSTANT DOWNLOAD shortly after purchasing. Please check your emails for a link to the download page.
INCLUDED (hover over each photo to enlarge):
- Personalised binder cover and spine (leave a message in the notes to seller if you would like wording other than ‘My Lists’ as shown e.g. ‘Amanda’s Lists’ ‘The Book of Lists’ ‘Lists’ ect.
- Grocery list (2 columns per page)
- Shopping List (2 columns per page)
- To Do list (2 columns per page)
- Annual To Do’s (allocate up to 5 tasks per month to make your to do’s more manageable)
- Assorted checklists (priority, calls and emails, errands, projects and an anything list for you to choose your own title e.g. daily, weekly, monthly or however often you like)
- Books to read
- Bucket List
- Calls & Emails
- Family To Do List
- Grocery list by store section (produce, bakery, aisle, household/miscellaneous, deli, fridge/freezer)
- Home to do’s
- Honey to do list
- Master to do list
- Monthly to do’s (2 checklists per month, per page – 6 sheets)
- Movies to watch
- Must do, should do and want to do (2 pages one with ‘this month’ for the title and the other ‘this week’)
- One day at a time – feel overwhelmed? Allocate just one task for each day of the month and focus on completing that task but taking it one day at a time
- Places to Go (Use this as a family outings planner, holiday activities planner, destination planner (e.g. cities or locations to visit) ect.
- Priority checklists (Today’s, Tomorrow, …Eventually)
- Quick to do’s (15 minutes or less, 30 minutes, 60 minutes – I use this for cleaning tasks)
- Recipes to try
- Shopping list (1 column per page)
- Someday list
- Summer Bucket List
- Things to Learn (I use this for things I’d like to learn how to do in Photoshop)
- Things to Make
- To Buy Checklist
- To Do Checklist (purchase separately here: https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/153590590/printable-to-do-list-checklist-time?ref=shop_home_active
- To Do (with due dates)
- To Do list with days (purchase separately here: https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/157158170/editable-printable-to-do-list-with-days?ref=shop_home_active
- Want vs. Need
- Weekend to do list
- Weekly planner – checklists for each day
- Weekly to do’s (one checklist for the whole week)
- Wish List
- Work to do list
There’s also the anything lists where you can choose any type of list you want!
- Anything checklists (4 lists per page – you choose the titles! see photo 3)
- Anything list (1 column per page)
- Anything list (2 columns per page (can be purchased separately here: https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/154430541/editable-printable-to-do-list-printable?ref=shop_home_active)
You CAN save information typed into these forms so you can come back and refer to them later (and save your printer ink), or if you want to re-print a previous list. Don’t need the editable version? Just print the sheets like normal (the light blue won’t show up when printed)
There are 6 different colours available!
I am an obsessive list make (OLM). I have lists for EVERYTHING. It’s the only way I can keep everything in order! I have so many lists, I created my own ‘book of lists’ (visit my blog to see how I put my book together and how I use the sheets: http://allaboutthehouseblog.wordpress.com/2013/10/05/the-list-makers-kit-chevron-book-of-lists/)
Light Blue https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/170991936/light-blue-editable-list-makers-kit?ref=shop_home_active&ga_search_query=lists%2Bkit
Dark Blue https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/185730105/dark-blue-editable-list-makers-kit
I can customise your household binder cover with your choice of text e.g. ‘Smith Family Binder’ or ‘Our Family Binder’ ect (just leave a message in the 'comments to seller' when checking out). This will be sent separately within 48hrs.
Notes on EDITABLE documents:
- When you open the files there will be light blue boxes where you can type in your information (this will NOT remain light blue when printed).
- You can still print and hand-write on the sheets (the blue boxes won't appear on your printed copy)
- The fillable font is helvetica in black
- The checkboxes are not editable. The forms are intended for filling out on the computer, then printing out and checking each item off as you go
- The actual layout of the printable including pattern, pattern colour, font style, existing text ect. are not editable and cannot be changed
All printables are in PDF format. You will need to download adobe reader (it's free!). These sheets can be printed on 8.5" x 11" and A4 size paper.
There are 2 copies of each sheet allowing you to do 2 per page page printing then cut in half for half size pages, or you can do duplex printing. See here for printing tips.
The watermarks will NOT appear on your copy.
Please note that this is a digital product and no physical product will be sent.
Colours may vary depending on your monitor and printer.
There are no refunds on digital items.
See here for printing tips
© AllAboutTheHouse - For personal use only!
Shop AllAboutTheHouse Printables on Etsy
Shop Digital Scrapbooking on Etsy
Visit the Shop Blog
For more information about how I use the printables, visit my other blog
Click here to subscribe to the blog and access the free printables library!