Due to the large number of files in the ecourse (38 video tutorials, downloadable worksheets, the ecourse will be delivered via my ecourses website. If you purchase you'll receive a PDF with instructions on how to enroll in the curse, or you can enroll directly via my ecourse website.
Do you cringe thinking about how much money you've spent on planner stickers?
Are you sick of trying to find the perfect stickers to suit your planning needs?
What if you could make your own?
No more trying to find the perfect planner stickers that use a font you like, in colors you like and at a size that fits the planner you're using – you’ll be able to design the planner stickers you want, whenever you want!
In this course you’ll learn:
- How to make planner stickers at any size
- How to make popular planner stickers such as icons, headers, sidebar stickers, checklists, flags, teardrop stickers etc.
- Numerous ways to make your stickers unique (including design examples)
- Make stickers for planning anything and everything - from appointments, to birthdays, to health, to money, to blogging, to meal planning, to school etc.
SOME OF THE TUTORIALS IN THE COURSE INCLUDE:
- Silhouette portrait versus cameo: how to choose which machine to use
- Printed versus printable stickers
- File formats (and which file format you should be using)
- Different types of label paper: which one is best?
- Tips/things to keep in mind when making planner stickers
- Choosing the right size for your sticker sheets
- Printing stickers: how to make the colors POP
SILHOUETTE BEGINNER TUTORIALS
- Introduction to silhouette studio (I shared this video as a free pre-lude to the course in this post)
- How to use the align tools in Silhouette Studio
- How to create perfectly proportioned shapes
- How to ensure there is no white space on your stickers, even if your blade slips (2 methods)
- Choosing cut settings for your silhouette
- Using the text tool in Silhouette
- Downloading and installing fonts
- Recommended fonts list
- How to choose colors (and my favorite resource)
- Popular color combinations
- Other favorite color tool resources
- How to change colors in Silhouette
- How to color match anything
- The printables I use to keep track of colors used in sticker kits (download)
- Bonus: how to make icons white
STICKER SIZE DIMENSIONS
- Plum Paper Sticker Size Dimensions (monthly calendar, vertical, horizontal, student planner, notes and checklist)
- Erin Condren Planner Sticker Size Dimensions (monthly calendar, vertical, hourly, horizontal, teacher planner)
- Limelife Planner Dimensions (All planner styles & sizes)
- MAMBI Happy Planner Dimensions (mini Happy Planner, Classic and Big Vertical)
- Icon stickers (video tutorial)
- Rounded rectangle or square stickers (video tutorial)
- How to make header stickers (video tutorial)
- Checklist stickers (video tutorial)
- How to make quarter box labels – perfect for appointments, bill due stickers, reminders etc. (3 different styles) (video tutorial)
- How to make hydrate stickers (video tutorial)
- Routine stickers (video tutorial)
- How to make flag stickers (video tutorial)
- Ombre stickers (2 different ways) (Video tutorials)
- Sidebar stickers (2 different ways) (video tutorials)
- How to make word only stickers (video tutorial)
- How to add lined writing space to stickers (video tutorial)
- Making stickers (at any size you like) with patterns (video tutorial)
- How to make teardrop stickers (video tutorial)
- How to make scallop border (video tutorial) and ideas for using it in your sticker design
- How to make hexagon stickers (video tutorial)
HOW TO MAKE YOUR STICKERS UNIQUE
- 15 Ways to make your stickers unique
- Making multi-colored stickers (video tutorial)
- Making stickers using pattern overlays (and where to find them) (video tutorial)
- 10 Ways to use leftover space on your sticker sheets
If you’re thinking, I’d love to make them and I’d love to start a sticker shop on Etsy, but aren’t there already enough people making and selling stickers? The answer I always say is no! There are plenty of sticker shops making the same type of stickers. In the course I provide lots of examples of sticker designs and tweaks you can make to a basic design to make it unique and make your stickers stand out. The planner craze isn’t going away anytime soon!
SPEEDING UP THE DESIGN PROCESS
- How to quickly recolor stickers (video tutorial)
- My secret weapon for making a LOT of stickers in a short amount of time
- How to quickly resize stickers (video tutorial)
- How to efficiently make an entire sheet of stickers – 2 options (video tutorials)
- Download my quality control / workflow checklist for making perfect planner stickers
MAKING PLANNER STICKER KITS
- How many (and what type) of stickers to include in your sticker kits
- How to make a sticker kit
- Essential things to include when making a sticker kit
- How to make a lot of sticker kits in a short amount of time (video tutorial)
STARTING A STICKER BUSINESS
- Pricing your stickers
- Tips for selling physical stickers
- Selling digital files
- Additional Tools for growing your Etsy business
- 10 Printable worksheets to organize your sticker making
- Where to get icons to use for your stickers (my favorite resources list)
- How to download icons and save them to your computer (video tutorial)
- Best printer brand for printing stickers
- Where to buy label paper (resource list)
- 130+ sticker ideas
- Where to get graphics & patterns to use in your stickers
- 100 Stock Photo Websites for making promotion images for your stickers (downloadable list)
- Coupon for my graphics shop: PaperCravings and planner printables + business tools shop, AllAboutTheHouse
- Coupon for my ecourse: How to make patterns in Photoshop and Monetize your Designs
If you’d like to enroll in the ecourse, you can view the full sales page for the ecourse here
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When does the course start and finish?
This is a self-paced online course - you will receive immediate access to the ENTIRE ecourse after your enroll. If you enroll now, you can have your first planner stickers created within an hour! You can access the course as many times as you want. You can pause, rewind and re-watch the tutorials as many times as you need.
How long do I have access to the course?
What is your refund policy?
Unfortunately due to the digital nature of the ecourse, no refunds will be given under any circumstances - serious buyers only please. If you have any questions please contact me via email@example.com before purchasing and I will get back to you A.S.A.P (I usually reply to emails within 24hrs - note that I am located in Australia - when it is 10am in L.A. it is 3am here!)
To make stickers you'll need to download Silhouette Studio which is a free software: that can be downloaded here.
So if you're ready to make stickers that FINALLY suits your planning needs, in your personal style and which perfectly fit your planner, or you want to earn extra income doing something fun, then click the enroll button to get started!
You could have your first planner stickers created less than an hour from now.
Click here to subscribe to the blog and access the free printables library!
Here's the link if you'd like to enroll in the course! http://buildabiggeronlinebusiness.teachable.com/p/how-to-make-planner-stickers If you have any questions, just send me an email via firstname.lastname@example.org :) Download my list of favorite tools and resources for making planner stickers: https://app.convertkit.com/landing_pages/187885 Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel for more planner related & graphic design videos! If you don't have Silhouette Studio already, it can be downloaded for free here: https://www.silhouetteamerica.com/software Click this link to enroll in the course! http://buildabiggeronlinebusiness.teachable.com/p/how-to-make-planner-stickers ***OTHER PLACES YOU CAN FIND ME*** Blog: http://www.allaboutthehouseprintablesblog.com/ Printables Etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/AllAboutTheHouse Digital paper shop: https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/PaperCra... Printed & cut versions of my planner stickers are available via my Sister's Etsy shop, Carefully Crafted by Jo: https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/CarefullyCraftedbyJo Pinterest: https://au.pinterest.com/aboutthehouse/ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/allaboutthe... Online shop: http://www.allaboutthehouseprintables... Email: email@example.com
How to make pl...Here's the link if you'd like to enroll in the course! http://...