Transform your Etsy shop from surviving to THRIVING with this super comprehensive 215 page, 63,500 word ebook containing 54 mistakes I see Etsy sellers making time and time again.
...Raise your hand if you’re sick of wasting hours upon hours scouring the internet for quality Etsy business advice and instead find yourself reading endless ’10 tips to increase sales’ type blog posts with state-the-obvious general ‘tips’ that aren’t helpful? That was me a few years ago when I was a newbie Etsy seller. I soon discovered that all that free information was free for a reason. It wasn’t very good and it wasn’t helping me grow my Etsy shop. It was just wasting my time, time that could have been better spent actually working on the business.
I stopped wasting time consuming all that free advice, and started testing and developing my own strategies for growing my Etsy shop. 3.5 years of trial and error later, I’ve discovered 54 mistakes new and experienced Etsy sellers make (and yes I have made some of these mistakes as well). Using the strategies I’ve developed, my shop has consistently grown each year and I’ve made over 14,000 sales between my 2 Etsy shops. Now I genuinely want to help you skip all that trial, error and frustration and take the express routine to growing your Etsy shop into a thriving business.
This super comprehensive 215 page, 63,500 word ebook contains 54 mistakes I see Etsy sellers making time and time again. You can amend one mistake per week and overhaul your shop by this time next year, or amend 1 mistake each day and overhaul your entire Etsy shop is just 2 months!
TOPICS COVERED IN THIS BOOK (BUT NOT LIMITED TO) ARE:
- Ways you don’t even realize you’re turning customers away
- Fostering repeat business
- Competitive market research
- My step by step market research product viability process I use to determine whether a product is worthwhile or if it's likely to be a flop
- SEO, social media & marketing you shop (what to do and what NOT to do)
- In-depth shop analytics analysis
- Simple changes and tweaks that make a big difference
- How to find your target customers
- How to make more money from the products you already have (and with minimal effort)
- Shop management
- Improving efficiency and workflow
- Product photos (mistakes that are so easy to fix and yet most people don’t do them)
- Product descriptions/sales copy
- How to convert browsers into buyers
- Goal setting & business planning
- Key differences between hobby Etsy shops and business Etsy shops
- And much more top secret information!!
Also included are my favorite resources I’ve used to grow my Etsy shop, and which you can use to help turn your shop into a thriving business :)
Most ebooks will tell you what to do, but not HOW to do it. This ebook is different. I share all of the strategies I’ve devised from my 3.5 years of selling on Etsy. You know how to set up an Etsy shop, let’s move past the introductory stuff and get into the real strategies. This ebook does NOT have regurgitated information; these are my own personally devised methods, my tried and true formulas for generating a consistent healthy income online from my Etsy shops.
WHO IS THIS EBOOK FOR?
- Newbie and experienced Etsy sellers (yes, there are mistakes in this book that even experienced Etsy sellers make!), in ANY niche - the mistakes in this ebook are made by digital and physical product sellers, handmade Etsy shop owners, and those that sell supplies
- If you want to stop wasting time on, quite frankly, crappy, regurgitated, basic advice and want quality tried and tested strategies I’ve personally developed and which ACTUALLY WORK
- This ebook is full of actionable content. I give TONS of examples and step out exactly what you need to do (and what not to do)
- This is a super comprehensive ebook - 215 pages (63,500 words of insanely useful advice). It includes a clickable table of contents for quick and easy navigation. The information is set out in an easy to digest format with the mistakes in suggested numerical order (although you can complete them in any order depending on what stage of your business you're at or if you want to start with your problem areas first).
Learn from someone that actually practices what they preach and actually has a business that’s made more than a couple of hundred sales (I’m not one of those people whose business is selling you an ebook about running a business because we both know those types of books are just regurgitated useless or state-the-obvious information that will get you nowhere).
I could have packaged this up into an ecourse and charged a couple of hundred dollars for it, but I wanted it to be affordable. Opening an etsy shop was one of the best decisions of my life – it’s so much fun and I get to meet customers from all over the world!
So if you know you deserve a better return for the time invested in your business, you know you should be further along on your business by now and if you’re actually serious about turning your Etsy shop into a thriving business, then this book will help you make your dream a reality.
WHO WROTE THIS EBOOK?
Hey there! I’m Rachael, a 20-something Aussie addicted to graphic design. Over the past 4 years I've created over 4,000 printables, some of which you can find in my Etsy shops: AllAboutTheHouse where I sell organization & party printables and PaperCravings where I sell graphic design resources.
This book is a culmination of EVERYTHING (literally everything) I've implemented and taught myself through my experience selling digital products on Etsy for the past 3.5 years, and assisting my sister with her Etsy shop, Carefully Crafted where she sells physical products (also in operation for 3.5 years).
If you have any questions, just send me an email at allaboutthehouseetsy [!at] gmail.com
OPTIONAL: PERSONALIZED ETSY SHOP CRITIQUE
If you'd like me to critique your Etsy shop, please see here
WHERE YOU CAN FIND ME:
- Subscribe to the blog
- Etsy shop, AllAboutTheHouse (organization printables)
- Etsy Shop, PaperCravings (graphic design resources)
- Online shop
All printables are in PDF format. You will need to download adobe reader (it's free!). The ebook is US Letter Page size (8,5 x 11"), but can be printed at A4 size as well. You can do duplex or 2 per page printing then cut in half for half size pages. See here for printing tips.
Most instant download items (and all sets) come in zipped folders. Please ensure your computer can open zipped folders.
The watermarks will NOT appear on your copy.
Please note that this is a digital product and no physical product will be sent.
There are no refunds on digital items.
© AllAboutTheHouse - For personal use only!
Shop AllAboutTheHouse Printables on Etsy
Shop Digital Scrapbooking on Etsy
Visit the Shop Blog
For more information about how I use the printables, visit my other blog
Click here to subscribe to the blog and access the free printables library!