No need to print - plan your year digitally in Goodnotes!
- Use it year after year
- There are 27 weekly spreads - you could use a different one every second week
- Some of the designs include multiple color-ways
- Duplicate the page templates as many times as you need
- Mix and match pages, add a checklist for each week - set it up however you like
- Instructions included
- Import once into Goodnotes, Noteability (or other app) and label the notebook as 'BLANK' so you always have blank pages on hand
- Duplicate the notebook and then delete pages you don't need, duplicate pages you want multiple copies of
- Set up one month, then duplicate those pages for each month
When you download the file you'll see all of the pages clustered together followed by the monthly tabs. This is so you can duplicate only the pages you need. The file would be too big if I repeated all of the planning pages behind each month's tab. It would also waste time having to delete the pages you don't need for each month.
- 14 Tabs - 12 months of the year, lists and misc.
- Linked tabs
- 95 page layouts including covers, annual planning, quarterly planning, monthly planning, monthly calendars, weekly planners, daily planners, monthly tabs + lists and misc. tabs, checklists, meal planners, dot grid, lined, cornell notes, graph, blank / sketch, habit trackers
- Variety of weekly planners - vertical, horizontal, 5 day, larger weekend, unlined, lined, checklist, planners with habit trackers, categories layout (for family planning or school subjects)
- Sunday and Monday week start for all applicable layouts (monthly calendars & weekly planners)
- Most weekly planners come in a black and white version as well as a rainbow version
- Undated - start using anytime and stop / start using whenever you like
The photos only show a small portion of what's included!
• 9 Covers to choose from, all in stripes pattern – 7 colors + black + rainbow
• 12 tabs (1 for each month)
• Lists tab
• Misc. Tab
ANNUAL PLANNING (6 PAGE TEMPLATES)
1. Dates at a glance page (write in the dates for each of the 12 months of the year in these mini-calendars). You can crop these mini calendars to create stickers and add them to other pages of the planner as well
2. 6 months per page (vertical columns, lined)
3. 6 months per page (vertical columns, unlined)
4. Annual planning – 4 months per page includes mini calendars for you to add the dates, birthdays and events and a checklist for each month
5. Annual habit tracker – track 1 habit for the entire year on 1 page
6. Anything annual tracker – first column for whatever you like (bills, cleaning routine, seasonal tasks, once a year tasks, reminders, goals, projects etc.) with columns for each month
MONTHLY CALENDARS (10 PAGE TEMPLATES)
* Monday and Sunday week starts included for all applicable layouts *
Can be duplicated and used multiple times for meal planning, appointments, budgeting, blog planning etc.
1. Monthly calendar
2. Monthly calendar (different style / look to the one above)
3. Monthly calendar with week numbers
4. Monthly calendar with habit tracker
5. Monthly calendar with sidebar and habit tracker
6. Monthly calendar with notes column sidebar
7. Monthly calendar with space to add categories or family member names
8. Monthly calendar list format with habit tracker
9. Monthly calendar list format with space to plan 3 goals
10. Monthly calendar list format with lined notes section
MONTHLY PLANNING (6 PAGE TEMPLATES)
1. Monthly habit tracker, to do list and notes
2. Monthly habit tracker and lined notes
3. Monthly habit tracker and to do list
4. 3 mini monthly calendars (for you to add previous, current and next month’s dates). Lined writing space + monthly habit tracker
5. 3 mini monthly calendars (for you to add previous, current and next month’s dates). Top 3 goals, special events, seasonal cleaning tasks, checklist + monthly habit tracker
6. Mini dates at a glance, goals, important dates, large lined notes section + habit tracker
WEEKLY PLANNERS (27 PAGE TEMPLATES)
1. Weekly planner with to do list and habit tracker
2. Vertical weekly planner with habit tracker and lined notes
3. Multi-taskers weekly planner – small section for each day, 3 column checklist (you choose the categories), weekly habit tracker & lined notes
4. Horizontal 1 big unlined box for each day
5. Horizontal lined with notes
6. Horizontal 5 day week (unlined) plus checklist
7. Horizontal 7 day week (unlined) plus checklist
8. Horizontal 7 day week (unlined) with 2 sections for each day e.g. work and personal
9. Vertical unlined 7 day week, 1 big box for each day
10. Vertical unlined 7 day week, 2 sections for each day
11. Vertical unlined 7 day week, 3 sections for each day
12. Vertical unlined 7 day week, 4 sections for each day
13. Vertical unlined 7 day week, 2 sections for each day (lined & unlined)
14. Vertical lined 7 day week, 1 big box for each day
15. Vertical lined 7 day week (Sat & Sun combined into 1 column)
16. Vertical lined 7 day week, wider column for weekends (Sat & Sun combined into 1 column)
17. Vertical lined 7 day week with habit tracker and notes box
18. Vertical lined 7 day week with habit tracker and notes box, Sat & Sun combined into 1 column
19. Vertical half hourly starting 7am to 8:30pm
20. 2 rows weekly planner – lined, goals, 7 day week, notes column, habit tracker and project to do
21. Horizontal lined 7 day week + notes
22. Horizontal lined 7 day week + habit tracker
23. Horizontal unlined 7 day week + habit tracker
24. Horizontal unlined 5 day + combined weekend + checklist + habit tracker
25. Horizontal lined 7 day week
26. Horizontal lined 5 day week + combined weekend
27. 7 day week with larger weekend
DAILY PLANNERS (5 PAGE TEMPLATES)
1. Daily planner with columns (schedule and to do list) – 1 version with 8am to 9pm and another version blank – you choose the schedule
2. Daily planner (3 columns for schedule, to do, meals, h20, health, notes and daily review)
3. Daily planner (3 columns for morning, afternoon and evening)
4. Daily planner (3 columns for morning, afternoon and evening with half lined and half checklist)
5. Weekend planner – priorities, am, pm, exercise and meals
LISTS (10 PAGE TEMPLATES)
1. 1 column anything list
2. 2 column anything list
3. 3 column anything list
4. 4 column anything list
5. Anything boxes – use for project planning, journaling or anything else you like – 2 columns
6. As above with 3 columns
7. As above with 4 columns
8. As above with 5 columns
9. As above with 6 columns
10. As above with 7 columns
HABIT TRACKER (2 PAGE TEMPLATES)
1. Monthly Habit tracker – track multiple habits on the one page
2. Monthly habit tracker and to do list
ESSENTIALS (4 PAGE TEMPLATES)
1. Dot grid
4. Cornell Notes
MISC. (3 PAGE TEMPLATE)
1. Weekly meal plan with grocery list
2. Weekly meal plan (breakfast, lunch, dinner snacks) and grocery list)
3. As above but for 5 day week
- 1 hyperlinked PDF to use in the annotation program of your choice (e.g. Noteshelf, Xodo, Noteability etc.)
- 1 Goodnotes file
- Instructions PDF
Once purchased, you can use the file as many times as you like.
Never tried digital planning before? See this post from my blog for everything you need to get started: https://bit.ly/3jbNREB
This is for a digital planner - not intended for printing.
Most instant download items (and all sets) come in zipped folders. Please ensure your computer can open zipped folders.
The watermarks will NOT appear on your copy.
Please note that this is a digital product and no physical product will be sent. After payment is received, you will receive an automatic email (to the email address you have listed with Etsy). In that email will be a link to the download page.
Colours may vary depending on your monitor and printer.
There are no refunds on digital items.
DOWNLOADING THE FILES
Please note that this is a digital product and no physical product will be sent.
Files will be available for INSTANT DOWNLOAD after payment has cleared - please check the email address used to place your order for an automatic email containing the link to the download page.
© All About Planners
Click here to subscribe to the blog and access the free printables library!
The spreadsheets can be purchased from my shop - there are 7 colors to choose from: - Light Blue https://etsy.me/2rJrMZg - Dark Blue https://etsy.me/2qgjeIW - Red https://etsy.me/379Zx64 - Black https://etsy.me/2rJECXs - Pink https://etsy.me/2rIICHv - Purple https://etsy.me/2qjZO5M - Green https://etsy.me/2QgxR9B - Mint https://etsy.me/32StBzZ Family budgeting spreadsheets: https://bit.ly/2kqMutz 100 tax deductions checklist: http://www.allaboutthehouseprintablesblog.com/100-tax-deductions/ Spreadsheets for tracking business income & expenses: http://etsy.me/2sjaX6z Download free printables: https://app.convertkit.com/landing_pages/67222 ______________________________________ --- ECOURSES --- - How to make planner stickers: https://bit.ly/31NBZ6v - How to make planner printables in Microsoft Word: https://bit.ly/31Q6UPt - How to make planner printables in Microsoft Excel: https://bit.ly/2YZ2P9Y - How to make planner printables in Photoshop: https://bit.ly/3jC3uWD - How to make patterns in Photoshop: https://bit.ly/32MhyGd - How to make a digital planners & notebooks: https://bit.ly/3jHuPa5 ______________________________________ *** WHERE ELSE YOU CAN FIND ME *** Blog: https://allaboutplanners.com.au/ Etsy Shop: https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/AllAboutPlannersshop Online shop: http://www.allaboutplannersshop.com.au/ Digital paper shop: https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/PaperCra... Ecourses: http://buildabiggeronlinebusiness.teachable.com/courses Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com.au/allaboutplanners/ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/all_about_planners/ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Using Excel sp...The spreadsheets can be purchased from my shop - there are 7 c...