Organize your recipes in style with these pink chevron & black EDITABLE printables! You will receive all printables in the pink chevron & black shown in photos 1, 4 and 5. The grey and pink version can be purchased here
Once purchased, you can print as many copies as you like for your personal use. The files will be available for INSTANT DOWNLOAD after payment is received.
- Recipes Cover - not editable
- Recipe Spine (in 3 sizes to suit any binder) - not editable
- Editable recipe page (1 recipe per page)
- Editable 2 per page recipe cards
- Photo & comments page (note: only the bottom box is editable)
- Editable Recipes to try
- Editable Favorite recipes (USA & AU spelling)
- Editable Recipe Index
- Editable Notes Page
- Editable Meal Planner and Grocery List
- Editable Grocery List (2 columns)
- Editable Meal Planner (includes a section 'ideas for next week')
There are 2 copies of each page allowing you to do duplex printing or '2 per page' page printing for half size pages. See http://allaboutthehouseblog.wordpress.com/2013/05/25/printing-tips/ for printing tips
42 Categorized Recipe Dividers (NOT editable)
- 15 Minute Meals
- 30 Minute Meals
- 45 Minute Meals
- 60 Minute Meals
- Appetizers (USA and AU spelling versions included)
- Main Meals
- Slow Cooker
- Side Dishes
- Special Occasions
- Pies & Tarts
- Gluten Free
- Healthy Recipes
- Favorite Dinner Recipes (USA and AU spelling versions included)
- Low Carb
- Takeout Menus
Also available in: Purple & Dark Grey , Grey chevron & teal, Pink Chevron & Orange and Grey Chevron & Pink
CUSTOMISATION - Convo me if you have a different colour combination or pattern in mind :)
Notes on EDITABLE documents:
- When you open the files there will be light blue boxes where you can type in your information (this will NOT remain light blue when printed).
- You can still print and hand-write on the sheets (the blue boxes won't appear on your printed copy)
- The fillable font is helvetica in black
- The checkboxes are not editable. The forms are intended for filling out on the computer, then printing out and checking each item off as you go
- The actual layout of the printable including pattern, pattern colour, font style, existing text ect. are not editable and cannot be changed
All printables are in PDF format. You will need to download adobe reader (it's free!). The pages are US Letter Page size (8,5 x 11"). They can be printed at half size, A4, A5, junior arc size, Filofax, personal size, Erin Condren planner size or any other size you like – please see this post from my blog for printing instructions.
There are 2 copies of each sheet allowing you to do 2 per page page printing then cut in half for half size pages, or you can do duplex printing. The pages are set to be full bleed (select 'borderless' in your printer menu). If your printer cannot do borderless printing, the pages will print with a thin white border. See here for printing tips.
The watermarks will NOT appear on your copy.
Please note that this is a digital product and no physical product will be sent.
Colours may vary depending on your monitor and printer.
There are no refunds on digital items.
See here for printing tips
© AllAboutTheHouse - For personal use only!
Shop AllAboutTheHouse Printables on Etsy
Shop Digital Scrapbooking on Etsy
Visit the Shop Blog
For more information about how I use the printables, visit my other blog
Click here to subscribe to the blog and access the free printables library!