Personalise your workspace or message centre with this 16 x 20 printable calendar! You will recieve a jpg and pdf file as shown formatted to be printed as a 16x20 sized poster, framed in any 16x20 sized frame, and written on using dry-erase markers! Your calendar will come in the colors shown. This calendar can be used for anything you like e.g. family planner, meal planning, chores, business to do, budget and bill pay calendar ect.
CUSTOMISATION - Send an email to email@example.com (and quote the product name or SKU) BEFORE purchasing if you would like to change:
* Size e.g. if you would prefer letter size, half size, 11 x 17 inch ect.
* Pattern (I have just about any pattern you can think of!). See HERE and here for samples - as there are so many option please be specific about which one you would like e.g. 'Heart 3 - Chart 5' not just 'Hearts' - this will ensure you get exacty what you want!
* Colours. See HERE for samples
* I can do custom colours. Send me a jpg file with the colour you would like and I’ll match it
* Title text - don't want 'Our Family Schedule' - let me know what text you would like instead when checking out - please allow up to 48hrs for files with your customised wording to be sent.
Note that a surcharge may apply for multiple customisation/changes.
PRINTING YOUR CALENDAR
Take the file to any professional printing service (an office supply store such as Kinko's, etc!) and have your file printed as a 16x20 size print.
I recommend printing using 'borderless' so that the pattern bleeds to the edge of the page. If your printer cannot do borderless printing, the white border may be hidden behind the frame anyway :) See here for printing tips.
Your calendar will come in both jpg and pdf file formats.
Please note that this is a digital product and no physical product will be sent.
Colours may vary depending on your monitor and printer.
There are no refunds on digital items.
© AllAboutTheHouse - For personal use only!
Shop AllAboutTheHouse Printables on Etsy
Shop Digital Scrapbooking on Etsy
Visit the Shop Blog
For more information about how I use the printables, visit my other blog
Click here to subscribe to the blog and access the free printables library!