11 x 17" Calendar Message Board Photoshop Template - Fully Editable - Commercial Use OK - Instant Download
Create your own 11 x 17 Inch calendar with this layered commercial use ok photoshop template!
You can change:
- The colour of the calendar (from grey outline to whatever colour you like)
- Hide and delete any layers you like
- Use your own digital paper overlays (the stipe overlay shown in the photo is included, more paper overlays can be purchased here)
- Change the background colour (from blue to whatever colour you like)
- Choose your own title text
- Choose if the week starts on Sunday or Monday (or hide these layers and add your own custom titles)
- Change the 'notes' title on the side menu to other wording e.g. grocery list, to do, chores ect.
- The colour of the side menu border (from grey outline to whatever colour you like)
- Hide or delete the calendar date lines
- Hide or delete the 'Jan - Dec' months
- Personalise by adding your own text, elements ect.
- Hide or delete the copyright watermark or alter the wording to your own shop
- Resize e.g. to letter size, half size or any size you like!
And you can use for COMMERCIAL USE with a few conditions:
- Do NOT sell the file as you receive it (i.e. a layered photoshop file. You must sell in compressed file format only - either JPG or PDF)
- Do NOT use to create another template for sale
- Do NOT share/giveaway/make available for free (such as on a blog)
- Do NOT claim ownership over the design - copyright remains with me
- This is NOT a CU4CU product - the calendar you make must be sold to your customer for their personal use only
- NO credit is required!
This calendar can be used for anything you like e.g. family planner, meal planning, chores, business to do, budget and bill pay calendar ect. The photos show samples of what you can make - they are not included in the download.
If you do not have photoshop or would like me to create a calendar for you - please contact me with your request (the more details you can provide e.g. colours, pattern choice, title headings, side menu headings, calendar lines or no calendar lines ect, the quicker the design process will be)
PRINTING YOUR CALENDAR
1) Alter the template to your liking, then save as a JPG or PDF file
2) Take the file to any professional printing service (an office supply store such as Kinko's etc!) and have your file printed as an 11 x 17" size print/poster.
I recommend printing using 'borderless' so that the pattern bleeds to the edge of the page. If your printer cannot do borderless printing, the white border will probably be hidden behind the frame anyway :) See here for printing tips.
This is a photoshop file - you will need Photoshop to use this file. No instructions are included - basic knowledge of photoshop include clipping masks is assumed. No refunds will be made if you do not know how to use photoshop.
Please note that this is a digital product and no physical product will be sent.
There are no refunds on digital items.
© AllAboutTheHouse - For commercial use/resale ONLY in commpresse file format - e.g. JPG and PDF
Shop AllAboutTheHouse Printables on Etsy
Shop Digital Scrapbooking on Etsy
Visit the Shop Blog
For more information about how I use the printables, visit my other blog
Click here to subscribe to the blog and access the free printables library!