If you have a LOT of recipes to organize, these editable printables were designed for you!
1. RECIPE PRINTABLES
- 33 Categorised Recipe Dividers
- 33 Categorised Recipe Index's
- Master recipe index
- Recipes cover
- Recipes spine (1", 1.5", 2" and 2.5")
- Organizing dividers - recipes to try, meal planning, recipe index, meal plans, grocery lists, notes
- Recipes to try
- Favorite websites & blogs
- Notes page for jotting down tips
2. RECIPE CARDS / BINDER INSERTS
* Each of these recipe cards comes in 10 colors (perfect for color coding)
- Recipe sheet - vertical - unlined
- Recipe sheet - vertical - lined
- Recipe sheet - lined
- Recipe sheet - unlined
- Recipe card (2 per page)
- Recipe card - horizontal - unlined
- Photo & comments page add on (the bottom box only is editable)
3. MEAL PLANNING PRINTABLES
- Month by week on 1 page (Sunday and Monday start)
- Monthly calendar on 1 page with large horizontal boxes (Sunday and Monday start)
- Weekly meal plan + grocery list (Sunday and Monday start)
- Weekly meal plan - breakfast, lunch, dinner & snack (Sunday and Monday start)
- Grocery list - categorised by store section
- Shopping list (2 columns)
- Shopping list (3 columns)
Total pages = 150 printables
Once purchased, you can print the files as many times as you like! (for personal use only). Pages can be printed in color or in greyscale if you prefer.
The 33 categories for the recipe dividers & indexes are:
- 15 Minute Meals
- 30 Minute Meals
- 45 Minute Meals
- 60 Minute Meals
- Appetisers (USA and AU spelling)
- Main Meal
- Family Favourites (USA and AU spelling)
- Slow Cooker
- Side Dishes
- Special Occasions
- Pies & Tarts
USING THE PRINTABLES
- Place inside plastic sheet protectors (to protect from kitchen spills) then place in a binder
- Take the pages to your local office supply store and have them bound into a notebook
Tips for setting up a recipe binder (and keeping it organized) in this post from my blog.
If you'd like to print 2 recipe cards per page, simply select '2 per page printing' in your printers menu. For a tutorial on how to do this, read this post from my blog.
This set is part of the Get It All bundle.
Purchase once and print unlimited copies for your personal use.
The file will be available for INSTANT DOWNLOAD after payment has been received. Please check your email for a link to the download page.
More printables in this range coming soon. Be sure to sign up to my mailing list to be notified.
Neutral (blank & white) version for the same price is available on request (please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
US letter size 8.5 x 11". Can be resized to US half letter size, A5, A4, Happy Planner size or any other size you like. See this page from my blog for a tutorial.
All printables are in PDF format. You will need to download adobe reader (it's free!) http://get.adobe.com/reader/
There are 2 copies of each sheet allowing you to do duplex printing or 2 per page page printing for half size pages. See this page from my blog for a tutorial.
- When you open the file there will be light blue boxes where you can type in your information (this will NOT remain light blue when printed).
- You can still print and hand-write on the sheets (the blue boxes won't appear on your printed copy)
- The fillable font is helvetica in black
- The sheets are intended for filling out on your computer and checking off by hand
- For copyright protection, the layout of the documents, including existing text cannot be changed
Click here for a video tutorial on how printables work
All printables are in PDF format. You will need to download adobe reader (it's free!) http://get.adobe.com/reader/ The pages are A4 size. They can be printed at letter size, half size, A5, junior arc size, Filofax, personal size, Erin Condren planner size or any other size you like – please see this post from my blog for printing instructions.
There are 2 copies of each sheet allowing you to do 2 per page page printing then cut in half for half size pages, or you can do duplex printing. The pages are set to be full bleed (select 'borderless' in your printer menu). If your printer cannot do borderless printing, the pages will print with a thin white border. See this post for printing tips.
Most instant download items (and all sets) come in zipped folders. Please ensure your computer can open zipped folders.
The watermarks will NOT appear on your copy.
Please note that this is a digital product and no physical product will be sent. After payment is received, you will recieve an automatic email (to the email address you have listed with Etsy). In that email will be a link to the download page.
Colours may vary depending on your monitor and printer.
There are no refunds on digital items.
All About Planners Printables are for personal use only. You may not profit from, forward or share the files with anyone else - please direct them to my store. You may pin the product to pinterest and/or share a link back from your blog, but do not upload free printables and allow readers to download them directly from your site.
(c) All About Planners
Click here to subscribe to the blog and access the free printables library!