Planning a kitchen design doesn't have to be stressful. These 18 printables will keep track of everything for your kitchen renovation, small makeover or planning your dream kitchen in your brand new house!
Once purchased, these sheets can be printed as many times as you like! (for personal use only).
Files will be available for INSTANT DOWNLOAD shortly after purchasing. Please check the email account you use to place the order for an email containing the link to the download page.
Pages can be printed at full page size or resized for A5, Happy Planner or any other page size you like. Printing tips on my blog (click here)
HOW TO USE THIS PLANNER:
- Existing design - if you're doing a remodel of your existing kitchen, record the current layout, dimensions, materials etc. so you know what size appliances to look for and dimensions of cabinets (if you're just replacing them), or as a staring point of what space you have to work with
- Layout options (3 pages) - now that you know what you're working with it, experiment with a few different kitchen layouts using the graph, dot grid or blank paper (these pages are not editable - they are intended for printing and sketching your layout on paper)
- Inspiration - Start getting an idea of what you do and don't like. This is a good page to have with you when scrolling through Pinterest!
- Inspiration - each item - keep track of your favorite materials, colors and styles for cabinets, flooring, paint etc. as well as your favorite blogs & websites. This is a handy page to take with you when you go shopping
- Remodel checklists - if you're renovating your existing kitchen, record what currently works well and what currently works well (which can be used to help you decide on the right layout), note items you're willing to splurge on and those you aren't too fussed about, what do you already have that can be re-used, what what needs to change, what are your priority things to change now and what can be done later
- Budget (pre-filled) - Now that you know what you want and what you need, it's time to see if it'll fit within the budget. Set a budget for each item from the cabinets to the pull handles to the flooring etc. and track spending throughout the construction process
- Budget (blank)
- Checklist (pre-filled) - comprehensive checklists for everything you need to do from planning, choosing appliances, finishes right through to finishing your renovation / building your dream kitchen
- Checklist (blank) - choose your own tasks
- Kitchen to do list - if you want a to list with due dates and goal dates for each task to stay on track
- Shopping list (2 different line spacing options)
- Homewares shopping list
- Kitchen Details - after the kitchen's built, keep track of who you've paid (and when), supplier details, paint colors etc. (especially if you want to replicate the color in other areas of your home or do more renovations later on down the track, or are flipping houses and want to use the same items)
- Notes page - use this page to record anything you see on the go such as names of tiles and materials, prices and any other random notes
Prefer to use Excel for your kitchen budget? See these spreadsheets
Chevron version of this planner available here.
US letter size 8.5 x 11"
Can be resized to US half letter size, A5, A4, Happy Planner size or any other size you like. Visit this page from my blog for a tutorial.
All printables are in PDF format. You will need to download adobe reader (it's free!) http://get.adobe.com/reader/
There are 2 copies of each sheet allowing you to do duplex printing or 2 per page page printing for half size pages. See this page from my blog for a tutorial: https://allaboutplanners.com.au/how-to-easily-print-printables-double-sided-duplex-printing-tutorial/
- When you open the file there will be light blue boxes where you can type in your information (this will NOT remain light blue when printed).
- You can still print and hand-write on the sheets (the blue boxes won't appear on your printed copy)
- The fillable font is helvetica in black
- The sheets are intended for filling out on your computer and checking off by hand
- For copyright protection, the layout of the documents, including existing text cannot be changed
Video tutorial on my blog (click here).
All printables are in PDF format. You will need to download adobe reader (it's free!) http://get.adobe.com/reader/ The pages are A4 size. They can be printed at letter size, half size, A5, junior arc size, Filofax, personal size, Erin Condren planner size or any other size you like – please see this post from my blog for printing instructions: http://allaboutthehouseprintablesblog.com/faq/printing-tips/
There are 2 copies of each sheet allowing you to do 2 per page page printing then cut in half for half size pages, or you can do duplex printing. The pages are set to be full bleed (select 'borderless' in your printer menu). If your printer cannot do borderless printing, the pages will print with a thin white border. See http://www.allaboutthehouseprintables.com.au/printing-tips/ for printing tips.
Most instant download items (and all sets) come in zipped folders. Please ensure your computer can open zipped folders.
The watermarks will NOT appear on your copy.
Please note that this is a digital product and no physical product will be sent. After payment is received, you will recieve an automatic email (to the email address you have listed with Etsy). In that email will be a link to the download page.
Colours may vary depending on your monitor and printer.
There are no refunds on digital items.
All About Planners Printables are for personal use only. You may not profit from, forward or share the files with anyone else - please direct them to my store. You may pin the product to pinterest and/or share a link back from your blog, but do not upload free printables and allow readers to download them directly from your site.
(c) All About Planners
Click here to subscribe to the blog and access the free printables library!