Get your (financial) life in order! This printable kit includes everything from bill trackers to savings logs, financial goals, debt repayments, expense trackers, annual summaries, finance calendars, taxes and divider pages to keep everything organized.
- There is no currency on any of the pages so you can live anywhere in the world and use these printables
- All pages editable (type your text before printing) except for the covers, dividers & spines
- Instant download
- Multiple layouts for the same page (e.g. multiple expense trackers and budgets) so you can pick and choose to create a custom planner that works for you
- Most pages can be used for whatever duration you like e.g. weekly, fortnightly, monthly or quarterly expense tracking - it's up to you
- Print the pages as many times as you need
163 printable pages!
GOALS (3 pages)
- Financial goals - open ended space to use however you please to map out priority, savings, student loans, other loans, mortgage, investments and retirement fund
- Financial goals v1 (with space to record your goals for travel, emergency fund, big purchases etc., due dates and how much you need to set aside)
- Financial goals v2 (similar to v1 but for categorizing goals into short, medium and long term)
SAVINGS (2 pages)
- Savings Account Tracker
- 52 week savings tracker (use for general savings or print another copy if you’re saving up for something specific)
ANNUAL SUMMARY (3 pages)
- Annual summary (tracking income, savings, debt, investments, retirement fund by month on the 1 page)
- Annual Summary (2 pages) with income, fixed expenses and variable expenses (can see an overview for the year and by quarter)
- Annual summary v3
DEBT (4 pages)
- Debt summary v2 (details of all your loans, amount, repayments etc. so you can prioritise which ones to pay off first)
- Annual debt summary (track your progress by month against each type of debt and also against your goals for the year)
- Debt tracker (track payment and redraw for any type of loan)
- Fortnightly repayments tracker
EXPENSES (20 pages)
- Recurring expenses (by quarter)
- 52 Week groceries spending tracker (compare budget & actual)
- Annual expenses (2 page vertical)
- Annual expenses (1 page - lined)
- Annual expenses (1 page - unlined)
- Weekly income and expenses (Sunday and Monday start)
- Weekly expenses tracker (Sunday and Monday start)
- Daily spending tracker (1 page for each month) - Landscape page orientation - record what you spent each day - ideal for recurring things e.g. groceries, toiletries, eating out etc. Saves time as you only need to write out expenses once, then enter the amount for the relevant day (rather than re-writing expenses like you would with an expenses log)
- Daily spending tracker v2 (2 pages for each month) - Landscape page orientation
- Expenses list - Date, item, amount (use weekly, fortnightly, monthly or any period you like)
- Annual expenses summary (overview to keep at the front of your planner or budget binder)
- Spending tracker & notes - add this page to your weekly spread
- Spending tracker by account and / or spending category - (especially if you split expenses and need to keep track of personal and work expenses). See how much you spent against your budget (for a duration of your choice)
- Recurring Payments by year (2 pages)
- Expenses schedule (landscape page orientation) Similar to a bill pay tracker but designed for visual people. Shade in the box or put a cross, asterisk etc. on the dates of the month expenses fall due
- Expenses tracker - use for any time period you like (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly etc.) - compare budget with actual
- Recurring payments (add your typical payment and then keep adding how much against each type of payment until page is full - ideal for expenses that are not paid monthly or quarterly (or I use these to track how much I invest in shares). You could also use for things like groceries if you don’t like the other style of grocery spending included in this kit
CALENDARS (7 pages)
- 1 page monthly calendar (landscape) with column for expenses - Mon & Sun Start
- 1 page monthly calendar (portrait) with space for expenses - Mon & Sun Start
- 1 page monthly calendar (landscape) with space for listing expenses due that month plus a summary (total income, savings etc.) - Mon & Sun start
- 2 page monthly calendar (budget, actual, expenses, fianncial goals) Mon start (sat & sun have bigger space)
- 2 page monthly calendar (expenses & to do) Mon start only (sat & sun have bigger space)
BUDGET (18 pages)
- 1 page budget (income & expenses)
- 1 page budget (income, fixed expenses, variable expenses and savings)
- 1 page budget (income, fixed expenses, variable expenses)
- 6 page budget (prefilled & categorised with extra space to add your own expenses) - can be used weekly, monthly, quarterly etc.
- 6 page budget (same as above but blank)
- Expenses summary - record fixed and variable expenses with amount (or expected amount) to help with budgeting
- Annual budget by month (1 page, landscape)
- Paycheck budgeting (keep track of what expenses are paid by each paycheck)
BILLS (4 pages)
- bill checklist (1 page)
- bill checklist by month (1 page)
- bill checklist (1 page) - landscape
- bill checklist (1 page V2) - landscape
TAXES (6 pages)
- Tax prep checklist
- tax deductions
- Taxes calculation (income, expenses summary page)
- Donations tracker
- Vehicle log (track mileage or kilometres)
- Taxes Documents cover & spine
EXTRAS (2 pages)
- Graph paper - if you’re a visual person, graph paper is ideal for graphing savings, spending and budget vs. actual
- Note Paper - For when you need just a bit more room
DIVIDERS TO USE THROUGHOUT YOUR BINDER/PLANNER: (94 pages)
- Budget Planner Cover
- Budget Planner spines (0.5”, 0.75”, 1”, 1.5”, 2”)
- January – December Receipts (12 covers)
- January – December (12 covers)
- Budget, Receipts, Cheque Book, Spending, Bills, Bills to Pay, Paid Bills, Income, Expenses, Health, Home Expenses, Important Info, Vehicle, Retirement, Insurances, Kids’ Bank Acc., College Fund, Financial Goals, Savings, Travel, Property, Mortgage, Rent, Debt, Education, Coupons, Banking, Taxes, Tax Return, Tax Deductions, Cash, Credit Card, Calendars, Recurring Exp., Miscellaneous, Donations, Home Insurance, Life Insurance, Phone, Utilities, Gas, Water, Electricity, Cable, Shopping, Subscriptions, Gifts, Filing, His, Hers, Student Loans, Accounts, Investments, Shares, Clothing, Pets, Groceries, Entertainment, Transport, Superannuation, 401K, Daily. Weekly, Fortnightly, Monthly, Quarterly, Annual (68 dividers/covers)
Total pages = 163
Purchase once and print unlimited copies for your personal use.
The file will be available for INSTANT DOWNLOAD after payment has been received. Please check your email for a link to the download page.
More printables in this range coming soon. Be sure to sign up to my mailing list to be notified.
Neutral (blank & white) version for the same price is available on request (please email me at email@example.com
US letter size 8.5 x 11". Can be resized to US half letter size, A5, A4, Happy Planner size or any other size you like. See this page from my blog for a tutorial.
All printables are in PDF format. You will need to download adobe reader (it's free!) http://get.adobe.com/reader/
There are 2 copies of each sheet allowing you to do duplex printing or 2 per page page printing for half size pages. See this page from my blog for a tutorial.
- When you open the file there will be light blue boxes where you can type in your information (this will NOT remain light blue when printed).
- You can still print and hand-write on the sheets (the blue boxes won't appear on your printed copy)
- The fillable font is helvetica in black
- The sheets are intended for filling out on your computer and checking off by hand
- For copyright protection, the layout of the documents, including existing text cannot be changed
Click here for a video tutorial on how printables work
All printables are in PDF format. You will need to download adobe reader (it's free!) http://get.adobe.com/reader/ The pages are A4 size. They can be printed at letter size, half size, A5, junior arc size, Filofax, personal size, Erin Condren planner size or any other size you like – please see this post from my blog for printing instructions.
There are 2 copies of each sheet allowing you to do 2 per page page printing then cut in half for half size pages, or you can do duplex printing. The pages are set to be full bleed (select 'borderless' in your printer menu). If your printer cannot do borderless printing, the pages will print with a thin white border. See this post for printing tips.
Most instant download items (and all sets) come in zipped folders. Please ensure your computer can open zipped folders.
The watermarks will NOT appear on your copy.
Please note that this is a digital product and no physical product will be sent. After payment is received, you will recieve an automatic email (to the email address you have listed with Etsy). In that email will be a link to the download page.
Colours may vary depending on your monitor and printer.
There are no refunds on digital items.
All About Planners Printables are for personal use only. You may not profit from, forward or share the files with anyone else - please direct them to my store. You may pin the product to pinterest and/or share a link back from your blog, but do not upload free printables and allow readers to download them directly from your site.
(c) All About Planners
Click here to subscribe to the blog and access the free printables library!